Reviews for Baby
superanbl chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Hi, beegurl13

It's a very original POV, and it's true i'd never read it if i'd have knew it, but is great and refreshing,

i have only read one other fic like this, it was a Tanya POV and i liked very much the fact that we can see how we are programmed to feel hate from all the girls in the school that are trying to have a relationship with Edward, because we are bella, and that's what we would feel.

would you finish one day de EPOV?

besos

anabel
ssssa chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
So is Lauren delusional and only thinking that she slept with Edward in the Lauren pov or does Edward change from the guy he was and is cheating on bella? Don't know if you are doing any more of this story but ?
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wow... You know, I actually didn't like Edward at all after reading that first chapter!

I guess I didn't read it clearly though, because I thought Lauren was the victim here... GUESS NOT! How mistaken I was. She is horrible! I actually felt sad for her! She deserved it, though. Edward was just giving her a taste of her own medicine...

I feel really bad for Bella though. At the beginning of this chapter, he acts like he really likes her, but I guess we'll have to wait and see..

We will get to see, right? There will be another chapter? Just wondering, cause this says it's complete.

I really hope so! Because I'm dying here. I really want to know what happens next!

Please and thank you! :) :)
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I can't believe I neve read chapter two! YES please finish EPOV, nw I'm hooked and wanting more...lol. Goes o show...there are always three sides to every story...hers, his, and the truth!
HappyMess chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Really loved this but was sad to see that the third part was never updated.

I hope you decide to finish this!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Loved it, great job!
ShimmeryPrincess chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
whoa! you totally blew my mind...completely wasn't expecting any of it...great job!...lol )
sarah chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
AWEEEEESOME! I totally got fooled! HAHA That is good writing! :) 3 thumbs up :)
Laura chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Aaahhh really want part 2, where is it? I want to know what happens between Edward and bella!
RosalineMarie chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Omg this Is genius! Totaly caught me off gaurd!
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Well damn, you certainly threw me for a six. I immediately assumed it was Bella. I'm not a fan of the Lauren character, but after thinking back on this story, I really felt for her. Damn Edward was a total prick. Good on her for getting her one up.
Laura chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I feel soooo sorry for bella, he cheated on her with Lauren! At least with Edward an Lauren they were kinda both cheating on each other... Poor bella, the phrase 'once a cheater always a cheater' comes to mind when I think of what Edward did. I want part 2! :D

laura :) x
A chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was seriously good, it gave a whole new light to the characters and was really well written, loved it!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Wow!
Zhee chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Now that I know what's going on in his mind... well, I didn't hate him that much. I'm sorry he has to put up with a cheating girlfriend.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »