Reviews for Baby
UHHHHHHHHHHH...WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ? Edward's an A HOLE :(
ADADancer chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
WOW!
ThiglDub chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Love this story and how it was written.

I really wish you had done part two!
takyu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OMG that was brilliant! Obviously I thought from the beginning that it was Bella's pov imagine my surprise at the end. Totally wasn't expecting that. But I guess it was kinda a good surprise although him cheating on B ermm not so cool but I guess it was right for the story.

Thanks for an awesome story xo
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
his side presents quite a different picture! interesting! i didn't realize when I started reading this that it wasn't finished! how soon will part 2 be published? I really don't like waiting so if you can, please let me know, OK? Ff hasn't been giving me alerts for weeks now and I don't know why so I guess I'll just check back periodically to see...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
wow I never saw that coming! great job! i cried most of the way through. manwhore edward...yikes!
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMG! The whole time I was getting mad because I thought the POV was Bella. Genius!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
That's y...always listen to both the sides of the story.

Well I admit it...I had started thinking of Lauren as non as the victim since I thought chapter one was from bella's pov...but as a non bitchy alright person.

Now reading Edward's pov...all I can think is

Lauren's psycho, delusional, crazy, harpy bitch!

Waiting for part two!

Great job!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Okaayy...m sort of more than confused! This was from lauren's pov right... The whole time I kept thinkin its from Bella's. And in the end when flipped her blonde hair n Edward called her Lauren...

I have a doubt (I sound like m in school talking to a teacher...lol.) okay, so regarding the bathroom scene. The girls in there refer to Bella as his girlfriend n Lauren the one hanging over him...?
superanbl chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Hi, beegurl13

It's a very original POV, and it's true i'd never read it if i'd have knew it, but is great and refreshing,

i have only read one other fic like this, it was a Tanya POV and i liked very much the fact that we can see how we are programmed to feel hate from all the girls in the school that are trying to have a relationship with Edward, because we are bella, and that's what we would feel.

would you finish one day de EPOV?

besos

anabel
ssssa chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
So is Lauren delusional and only thinking that she slept with Edward in the Lauren pov or does Edward change from the guy he was and is cheating on bella? Don't know if you are doing any more of this story but ?
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Wow... You know, I actually didn't like Edward at all after reading that first chapter!

I guess I didn't read it clearly though, because I thought Lauren was the victim here... GUESS NOT! How mistaken I was. She is horrible! I actually felt sad for her! She deserved it, though. Edward was just giving her a taste of her own medicine...

I feel really bad for Bella though. At the beginning of this chapter, he acts like he really likes her, but I guess we'll have to wait and see..

We will get to see, right? There will be another chapter? Just wondering, cause this says it's complete.

I really hope so! Because I'm dying here. I really want to know what happens next!

Please and thank you! :) :)
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I can't believe I neve read chapter two! YES please finish EPOV, nw I'm hooked and wanting more...lol. Goes o show...there are always three sides to every story...hers, his, and the truth!
HappyMess chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Really loved this but was sad to see that the third part was never updated.

I hope you decide to finish this!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012