Reviews for The Girl in the Theme Park
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
xBSBxBONESx chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
So I'm finally catching up, couldn't really read this summer. I just have to say this is my favorite chapter, because I had my own Magic Kingdom day with the love of my life last December :) Great story!
Alicat76 chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
That was a great story! I'd be very interested in a sequel :) x I enjoyed how you wrote all the characters and the case was fab. I enjoy case fics as long as they're character driven, and yours definitely was :)
Pkstarstorm chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Awesome! That was great! U r a very skilled writer!
cmol8806 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
YES SEQUEL! and i liked this case fic. it wasnt too case heavy like some others ive read
Neonpurplebubblegum chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Okay kinda freaky the pirates ride was my favorite when I was there great story love it
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
i bow down to u ... i loved this case centriced story so much i got ma daughter to read in after the ones shes readin now...an i dont no bot anyone else the the whole reason i love the show is the mix of cases an charcthers an how they all work together to get it solved an everyones lil querks (sp?) when inter relating.. i lmao thr out the story...u have really nailed everyone so well... keep up the great work n i hope u injoy the rest of ur summer b4 school starts again.. an im sure ull hear from me again as im goin to go read another of ur stories now.. i also read ur friends fic that u recommaned great works there too..

mel
Suzanne chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Thanks for the nice story. Really well done! I'm looking forward to your next work ;)
Suzanne chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
It's train girl again. Finally home and still reading.

This chapter (Surly Scientist) was terrific. Really as a huge disney fan and bones fan her complaints were fantastic.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Suzanne chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Reading your story on the train in boston ;)

I'm on Chapter 2 and it's really spectacular! You nailed the personalities of the characters and - as a HUGE fan of Disneyland/Disneyworld you're a great job of representing the Disney spirit.

I ACTUALLY laughed out loud when the "happiest place on earth" was clarified as Disneyland. :)
xxletgoxx chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
sequel SEQUEL

that is a silly q to ask everyone obiously the answer is :

YES YES YES YES YES PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ IM BEGGING YOU TO DO ONE IT WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER OCCURED HERE APART FROM THIS STORY BEING CREATED SO I REFER TO THE LIKE TWO ABOVE

megan chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
loved it! great ending to a wonderful story. hope you have another one coming up in the future.
theheartslogic26 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
This was an amazing story! The plot was interesting, you nailed the character's dialogue, and i believed in what was happening! i appreciate the time you took to google the facts about disneyworld! a sequel WOULD BE AMAZING! keep up the great work!
Myzinglink chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Wow! The case was fantastic, the B/B moments were sweet and amazing...I loved it :)
Lunalovesbones chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
A lot of interest in a sequel... A lot realy...

I loved the story and i also love case fics I just didnt review before cause I just finished reading... But it was totally Magical so I loved it. I have never gone to Disney World but Ive been at Disneyland Paris twice, so I kind of know what we feel in such magical places...
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »