Reviews for The Girl in the Theme Park
fictitiousgirl08 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
I really enjoyed this story - you nailed Cam and Nigel Murray's interactions really well, and I especially loved Brennan on the rides - I had to laugh. If you were to do a sequel or more case-based stories, I say go for it.
Tadpole24 chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Did just sit and read this entire story in one sitting. lol. It's not 3:18am, so if there's mistakes in this review, I apologise, but I couldn't leave this one without sending a review. :)

I really loved this fic. It was happy and light and at the same time, dark and scary. You incorporated those elements of the show perfectly in your writing.

The transitions between lab and Disneyworld just flowed on nicely and there was no major bumps that we had to get across to get to the next part of the all just flowed neatly along :)

The storyline was interesting and kept the twists going until the end! I kept trying to guess who it was and then something would change and I was clueless again. Excellent writing.

The little facts about Disneyworld were fun to read and they didn't feel as though they had just been forced into the fic. They actually fit really well.

I think that was about all I was going to comment on...the only other thing is that it's been nearly 2 years since I visited America and went to Disneyworld...and this fic made me miss it so much more! haha. It's motivating me to save my money so I can go back. lol

Thanks for writing, I hope you had as much fun writing as I did reading! :)

EFM chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Aww I really loved this story. I know everything and everywhere the story took place. I'm also in orlando attending UCF.

Anyways the story was so sweet. Glad it was long and could really get into it.
18lzytwner chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
A sequel sounds good to me! Well done. :)
Chelee22 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
wow! I loved your story! I really liked the disney world element.
Aching Bones chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Hi there,

I loved it...Love how they finished the case...How Hodgins solved it in the end...Hope there are no cameras in the storage closet!...Glad that Booth did not handcuff Cinderella...The whole situation was very sad!

Glad that Bones and Booth talked and Booth did what he should have done that night outside the FBI...I would love a follow-up please.

Looking forward to more...loved this story...

Still A Mystery chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I loved this story. It's hard not to smile when reading about Disney, even if there happened to be a murder involved lol. It was interesting how Hodgins solved the case- King of the Lab indeed. I look forward to a sequel. You write these characters very well, please continue!

loveless-romantics chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I really loved this story! It seemed like it could have been (and SHOULD have been) an episode! A sequel would be perfect. Another truly amazing job!
TVFanatic592 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
This story was great! I live in Florida and have been to Disney every year since I was 5 and this made me want to go back! This story had me smiling and laughing all the way through! Amazing job! (I was listening to Pandora and an Aladdin song came up while I was reading. It was kinda spooky.)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
this wasawesome, i would never be able to search up alll the right names and make everything fit together like you did.

Sad the stories over though, and yes! Sequal!
Jasmine like the flower chapter 10 . 7/12/2010

The balance of case and characters was absolute perfection.

I hope you do decided to write a sequel.

anonymous11111111 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Duuuude! I was totally wrong about the killer, haha. Great job with this story. And I really liked the ending with Brennan and Booth and staying at Disney. Anyway, I hope you post a new story soon.!
semprence86 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
oh yeah definately need a sequal loved this story great job hope the sequal is up soon
Ignorance-Your New Best Friend chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I liked it, very ”true loves kiss conquers all”, and very booth and bones. Good job! Id like to see a sequel, but its really your choice:)
Cheeky-Chops chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
*Chants* SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! I love this so much, and I would love to see where BB go from here. BB and Disney are an awesome mix. Poor Parker must be so jealous. They should go anagin with him! :D
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »