Reviews for November Rain
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was good. Though there were a lot of punctuation, grammar and spelling mistakes. Like you kept spelling Korofsky instead of Karofsky. Just remember your grammar and punctuation or get someone to edit your work before you post it. I'm picky, I can't help it.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
it's great
Wolfworrier911 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I luv ur story! Kurt and puck came out so well it sounded like the real puck almost lol please update soon
CyberWarlock chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
This is a great story. It would be full of awesome if there was a nice little sequal for it. Maybe an agnsty one about what happens when they come out as a couple but full of fluff to keep them together. Either way i still really enjoyed this. Keep up the great work.
Gleefan chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Good story would have liked more though. Any sequels to look forward to? Thanks for writing.
f-lero chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
...what can I say?

I totally loved this, I loved how all the characters were really canon and everything, and I love your writing style and how you describe everything and I loved this.

...and now I just can't stop grinning :'D

Thanks for writing it, made my day :3
NotMyBabies chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I also love Britt and Santana's help. A sequel would be awesome!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
So sweet! Sometimes Kurt/Puck can be quite a stretch, but I think you did this one very well.
King Creon chapter 4 . 1/22/2011

please write a sequel?

KC x
Sevvy101 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Oh my goodness, I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite Purt stories, but that might be partly because I've only just begun reading fanfics for the two. Either way, you're doing a wonderful job with this story & Ican't wait for more! Thankyou for posting:)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
love it, should have like a sequel, what is the reaction of the rest of the school - mercedes, finn, glee, the hockey-jock guy - can't remember his name - starts with K. bye.
Myra Cifer chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
awwww it can't be over

amazing story

I love it!
rockstar22k chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
This story is amazing! I'm assuming that it's actually not complete though because I could have swore I read the first chapter of it when it first came out it, and it was only that. Nonetheless I hope you continue! I can't wait to see what you have in store if you do! )
highgardens chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
loling so hard. i love the puck/santana interactions and the kurt/puck chemistry, cant wait to read more.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »