Reviews for The Swordmaiden's Battle
katniss12 chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
i loved this story but i hated the sad ending
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
i loved it!
TheLonelyDancer chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
Awwwwwwww! How wonderful! Beautiful! Princess of Narnia 1192
Alyssameep chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
(for adding to favorites, because I'm weird and forgot to do so earlier )
Alyssameep chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Wow. What a heartbreaking ending. I'm off to read the last bit of this series, it's so well-written and true to the movie script! I had trouble with that. ) But WOW. It's amazing!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
I love this little series you have going. I thought this was the end and then you throw another into the mix. I love that and hate that at the same time, loving that there with be another one but hating that I have to wait. Can't wait, kudo to the writing love it! - I'll be sticking around.
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
So confused...
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
I'm so friggin confused! This isn't a "LAst goodbye" it was way back when Jadis tried to come back... You frggin made my brain hurt!
Diana Wolfe chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
This is such a good story!
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
I still kinda feel like they're loosing their connection (
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
looks like A and Peter are growing apart :(
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Why did C.S Lewis have to have to have such complicated names? Why Prunaprismia? Why not Patty? Or Trufflehunter? why not Joe, or Bob? Anywho love this chappy anxiously waiting more!
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
"We could collect nuts!" Lolz that was the only great line, this story sucks, the characters are bland and- JK JK JK! No really just kidding, anywho I love this story! ur an awesome writer and i can't wait for the next update _
MasonJ chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Awww reunited at last and i'm guessin arneia war a sore subject bak in ENGLAND

Cant wait to see wat u do next
MumuMissMadeekins chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
DUDE UPDATE! Btw, I freaking love the call I recognized the lyrics immediatly!