Reviews for Odd Behaviour
I really dig this.
Bianca1512 chapter 2 . 9/30
por favor continue
LifeRox3 chapter 2 . 7/22
OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST DIED FROM LAUGHTER. as my last act on this earth, I request that you please update to prevent any more fatalities from the deadly disease 'Abandoned Story-itus', contracted when AUTHORS JUST DONT UPDATE!
Vivaan chapter 2 . 7/4
Of course we want this to continue... it was very interesting and I want to know!
ARocks21 chapter 2 . 6/30
Fuck. Why the cliffhanger?
You have no idea just how glad I am I found your stories, they're all so well written, even the dialogues seem so effortless and fitting for every character! I learned from the last chapter of UP about your family's situation and I hope with all my heart that things have started to look up for you guys. Hang in there! Get well soon, you two!
Oh nooooooo. ..I found this hidden gem and then I saw when it was last polished.
Whyyyyyy do you do this to us?! Whyyyyyy?
Can I ask for an update? Are you alive? Are you here?
Where are you dear author? Please don't abandon this gem; pick it up again.

Yours lovingly,
Fan-from-this-moment-of-the-story.
kyuzi4869 chapter 2 . 5/9
Oh no, it is too good to be done, please continue this story
Okay, the idea is that they are time traveler, this is hilarious cz they are sooooo funny
MKspaceCow chapter 2 . 3/26
I have to review even though it's very likely that this story has been abandoned. I love Naruto and Sasukes attitudes, and their humor is my favorite. Your guys' writing is very good which makes this all the better to read. All in all A!
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 3/16
It's like WHAT? THE HELL TWINS UPDATE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW TOO... Damn with the exciting cliffhangers...
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/16
Seems weird to find them sooo... Tamed... With each other... But it's so interesting.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
These two Chapters are freakin' HILARIOUS! *cackles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
That was AWESOME, but seriously, a cliffhanger?! I'm tired of every fanfic being unfinished or ending on a cliffhanger. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, finish a story already! Please! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I realized a little way through the chapter that somehow I think the adult Naruto and Sasuke somehow are in their 12 year old bodies, though I don't know how. I feel bad for Kaka-sensei though! He thinks they're imposters and is worried! I don't know if I'm right, but please keep going on this!
Scribleyellow chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
This is so good, please find time to update!