Reviews for Odd Behaviour
breakeven2007 chapter 2 . 7/9
Please, please, please keep going. This is just great.
Mariko-Hime chapter 2 . 7/7
Aw this is so good and so funny. I wish you were still writing this, I love the idea
Dhea30 chapter 2 . 6/6
As I suspected! It's Naruto and Sasuke from the future! :D
fmaderpy2002 chapter 2 . 5/16
wow! This is probably the most hilarious yet somewhat serious fanfic I have ever read! teach me your comedy ways (snicker) honestly though, nice job, you made my very first favorite in the littler favoriote list thing and I have read a lot of fanfictions in the past few days.
cabbieforhire chapter 1 . 5/5
The only thing I have to say about this is Naruto's cut off suggestion about going to a brothel. Whether or not Naruto would be into casual sex - something I've always had a hard time picturing - I doubt either he or Sasuke would need a brothel. Unless you've mistaken a brothel for a bar-like place where people go for no strings attached sex like I've seen some people do, instead of being a place for prostitutes to conduct their business.

Like I said, I doubt either of the boys would ever have to pay for sex.
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 2 . 3/30
Ok, you got me. I'm really curious, so please keep updating!
It was a hidden room where his ANBU guards stayed when that had watch...
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 2 . 1/25
I still wish that you would update this... ah well such is life. I hope that you're well wherever you are.
You need to update
duchessliz chapter 2 . 1/6
You just had to drop the story there?! T.T
Aracertariel chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
It looks like you've got some actual plot going on here. I'd love to see more of it.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Eeee! Time travel and chibi-cute friendship! I totally adore the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke in this, as well as how the two of them are interacting with other people.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Naruto's apartment... sounds AWESOME.
FandomNutter chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Damn it NOOO!

bYOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!/B
AngeDREAMS chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Omg pls continue this story! And all your other stories too!