Reviews for Odd Behaviour
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 3/16
It's like WHAT? THE HELL TWINS UPDATE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW TOO... Damn with the exciting cliffhangers...
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/16
Seems weird to find them sooo... Tamed... With each other... But it's so interesting.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
These two Chapters are freakin' HILARIOUS! *cackles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
That was AWESOME, but seriously, a cliffhanger?! I'm tired of every fanfic being unfinished or ending on a cliffhanger. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, finish a story already! Please! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I realized a little way through the chapter that somehow I think the adult Naruto and Sasuke somehow are in their 12 year old bodies, though I don't know how. I feel bad for Kaka-sensei though! He thinks they're imposters and is worried! I don't know if I'm right, but please keep going on this!
Scribleyellow chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
This is so good, please find time to update!
PipeDream chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
SOh are they disguised as their younger selves, or minds in the bodies of their younger selves using the disguise to show how they ought to look?
Pippalina chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Oh
Oh this is gonna be AMAZING
THESE TWO
ALREADY WITH THEIR OLDER MINDS
ALREADY FRIENDS
HOLY SHIT
Brenda992 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Oh it's so good why not make some more chapters ?
Obsessed Lass chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
It's tragic to see such a brilliant story abandoned
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
That was really really good I loved it is there going to be chapter 3?
nekolovesyou chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
love it so far
ranoshi chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Time travel :-D! Damn, feral meatloaf and savage vegetables, Naruto's own kitchen is its only training ground. wtf lol, Sasuke's joke was twisted, I love Naruto's comeback haha Ah, the joys of misinterpretation and Kakashi being witness to it, thank you. Haha, this is the second time I've read a story that referred to the curse mark as a hickey. I don't know if you would consider continuing your many stories, but nonetheless thank you for writing and I hope you are both well :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
This is awesome so far!
breakeven2007 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Please, please, please keep going. This is just great.