Reviews for Odd Behaviour
I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR FANFIC ON THIS ONE
PLEASE UPDATE
I LOVE IT
SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK
I will stop doing caps lock
anyway, update puh-leaseeeeeeeee
Really like this fanfic
Sorry, the point is, please update
I cri.
That was interesting.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 2 . 1/5
I like it this is good cannot wait to see more
SinfulPride chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
I really dig this.
Bianca1512 chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
por favor continue
OrangesAndLemons3 chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST DIED FROM LAUGHTER. as my last act on this earth, I request that you please update to prevent any more fatalities from the deadly disease 'Abandoned Story-itus', contracted when AUTHORS JUST DONT UPDATE!
Vivaan chapter 2 . 7/4/2017
Of course we want this to continue... it was very interesting and I want to know!
ARocks21 chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
Fuck. Why the cliffhanger?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
You have no idea just how glad I am I found your stories, they're all so well written, even the dialogues seem so effortless and fitting for every character! I learned from the last chapter of UP about your family's situation and I hope with all my heart that things have started to look up for you guys. Hang in there! Get well soon, you two!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2017
Oh nooooooo. ..I found this hidden gem and then I saw when it was last polished.
Whyyyyyy do you do this to us?! Whyyyyyy?
Can I ask for an update? Are you alive? Are you here?
Where are you dear author? Please don't abandon this gem; pick it up again.

Yours lovingly,
Fan-from-this-moment-of-the-story.
kyuzi4869 chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
Oh no, it is too good to be done, please continue this story
Okay, the idea is that they are time traveler, this is hilarious cz they are sooooo funny
MKspaceCow chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
I have to review even though it's very likely that this story has been abandoned. I love Naruto and Sasukes attitudes, and their humor is my favorite. Your guys' writing is very good which makes this all the better to read. All in all A!
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
It's like WHAT? THE HELL TWINS UPDATE CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW TOO... Damn with the exciting cliffhangers...
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Seems weird to find them sooo... Tamed... With each other... But it's so interesting.
NatNicole chapter 2 . 11/26/2016