Reviews for Bella Gelato
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
A little late, of course, but Ladyeire3 sent me to check out Dusk and Her Embrace, which I see never completed *poutyface!*
So, anyone who says Edward takin' Bella on the counter so quickly is farfetched...I beg to differ! At least they've known each other for a while first so the UST was already off the charts LMAO! I say, go for it...which they certainly did *woo hoo!*
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Okay, I may never look at Baskin-Robbins quite the same way ever again! That was pretty hot, and pretty cute.
SpriNklEs chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Yeah,he realLy was a 0ne fucking lucky bAstard..haha.L0L! 2 thumbs up!
mephis1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Ice cream, whipped cream, jaw, piercings and blue lacy things. They were all in this story. Amazing how you crammed all this into a deliciously sweet confection. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing it.

~ Udo
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow! That was incredibly sweet to begin with, all his unrequainted longing and then BAM! Sexy time! I loved it and now have a longing for ice cream and chocolate sauce!

Great use of your prompts Can xx
Addicted Necker chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
awesome job Can! Nice lemon!

-xx Kayla
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG! Love it! Fab!
lemmonpie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
this was really good! I liked it very very much!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
oohhhh Can... that was HOT (or was it cool with all the whipped cream and icecream and choc sauce...)

very naughty... but a cute little fic for the prompt...

You have quite the talent with words! lovin your writing!

well done!
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was great! I loved it! :)
Cbliss chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That can't be sanitary...

But hot damn was it delicious! Piercings to boot? I think I might love you.

I liked that you jumped into the future and showed that the kinks haven't subsided a bit! I'll never look at a coldstone in the same way again. Hats off!
CullenLovingMom chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Who knew that ice cream was hot? I loved it!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
There's nothing like a little sauce and whip cream a la Edward/Bella to get ya in the mood :)
Bedazzled-By-You chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WoooW! What an awesome story, absolutely breathtaking! I can still feel butterflies in my stomach... *sigh* Everything about this story was perfect & beautiful - the way you described Edward's feelings towards Bella ("She was no ordinary girl. She was my girl...She was my unrequited dream." - *swoon*); the way she reacts to him; their "playfulness" with particular food *winks* - I'll quote E.-s words on that: "Fuck me sideways!" :D

U write sooo beautifully & sweet & sexy & U sooo get under my skin with it! *sigh* Don't ever stop! Seni seviyorum! xo
vampirelust79 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh Buzzy!

This is some serious hotness you got going on here, man...

First you have a sweet and kinda shy (at first!) Edward! Who doesn't love a shy Edward? I know I do!

Then you have a Bella with nipple piercings! Damn, that's hot!

I'm not going to go into details but let me just tell you that food play is like a major turn on for me so, yeah... I really liked that you had them use chocolate sauce and whipped cream... And let's leave it at that!

Oh and then a certain sentence Edward whispers into Bella's ear may have caused me to slightly hyperventilate! Which was a very good thing! ;)

I really hope you continue this story so we can see what other kinds of food they can use... *daydreams* Just kidding! Ok, maybe not...

Loved it bb!