Reviews for Not Quite a Mistake
Takuma-Elisabeth chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
i love it! beautifully written and it captures all the emotions that you wanted to convey. you're really good. i hope you finish the story because i am very captivated with it! i hope they end up together sometime :)
Noitratoxin chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
okay, I do like this story but let me get this straight

is this in the time that Ichigo is ALREADY a captain? I don't remember that in Alive he is a captain...
blueminx87 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I love this-please continue it! I must have more, update soon!
Draco MalfoyGirl 16 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Wow this is a great story so far. Please do write more soon. Keep up the great work.
kuchiki.eris chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
thank you for updating. ) it's a really good chapter and i agree with the statement that unohana's poker face is better than byakuya's. update asap!
music fans chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
YES ! You finally update..Had been waiting .NOOOO ! Why didnt she say.. Juz wish dat de kuchiki elders can be lenient and accept her .. or maybe she WAS a noble but she didnt noe .. Juz cant wait for next chapter !
pokerfacelove chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
that was awesome chapter and what happened to mayuri and momo
kuchiki.eris chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
i really like your oc, she doesn't whine too much. anyway pls update! i'm also following "alive" and your other story with hisagi and sun-sun.ΓΌ
music fans chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
haiz wonder if byakuya know abt it . cant wait for next chapter !
angelsanddemons01 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Symbion your story is going great,but are you going to do Byakuya prov next time or stay with Reina?
angelsanddemons01 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
symbion I hope you are still writing this story it's really great please keep writing can't wait for the next one to come out:
kuppcake chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Pretty good so far. I can't help but wonder what made her react that way. Guess I have to wait and see. ]
BeccaBaby chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow, this is good. What's wrong with her? And what does it have to do with Bya-kun? Love it!