Reviews for Impossibility
SlayersBladeX chapter 9 . 5/27/2005
Hey, not bad! _ Please say you're going to continue... :)
demonlady07 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hi! love this story. It is a work of art. Keep it up, I want to see what happens betwen Makato and Kristy!
ERi21 chapter 9 . 5/10/2004
wow! this is so freakin' great! it's awesome! i luv it so much. continue! if u don't i'll cry! baibai. lolz.
Eevetta chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
man,i can't believe you only have few reviews in this story,it's great. i hope you put the next chappie VERY soon.
kiwi93089 chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
your story deserves way more reviews then it has hope your successful in getting lots! I know not all stories that are good get reviews and that's sad i've been hooked on your story since i started plz continue! good luck and keep uo the good work

kiwi
cnegurochka chapter 9 . 5/11/2003
Ek! You haven't updated in so long! Please, please update! I really like this story, and I'm basically DYING to know the outcome of everything! You are an excellent writer, so please PLEASE update! *is begging*

-Your friendly neighborhood psycho-
Seaspray chapter 9 . 1/19/2003
Update! this is a good story! plezzzz UPDATEE! It was SSSOOOOO SAD when Rin did. I like sess. So quite and reserved. OOOOOOOOO! He is SOOOOOOOO cute!
Dejavu7 chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
OOOOOOOOOOO! Good story! No great story! I love it! Please continue soon, this story is to damn good not to finish, and if ya ever need help just email me if ya feel like it _~ I must know what happens next!
Just Peachy chapter 8 . 8/25/2002
jeez.. my review was cut off...

ok.. so great story! Update soon! I can't help but notice how little reviews you have... Maybe people don't like to review? Maybe you should mention Kagome, Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, or rin in the summary.. Make you're summary more interesting? I dunno... When I read your summary I didn't want to read you're story. I dunno why I decided to read it but I did and it was great! Maybe i'll mention you're fic in mines so people will know it's really more great than it sounds! _~
Just Peachy chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
whaa! soo sad! sniff
Lin-Ysh chapter 5 . 4/18/2002
It is sad but nice at the same time! I wonder. Are you going to make them a couple? Or are you using your new characters to make Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru to be more friendly with each other? Sesshoumaru could use his Tenseiga to heal Kagami, ne? And how did Rin heal Kagami, after all? Has she some powers too?
Lin-Ysh chapter 4 . 3/14/2002
I wonder why I didn't find your fic before, but, it doesn't matter anymore. And I don't believe you had just two reviews until now. Maybe, the others didn't find it, just like me. Your story is good! :) Keep writing because now I'm curious. And I want to know what will happen!
Elisana chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
Just wanted to say i really enjoy this fic _~ Never reviewed before, but I thought you deserved it! And I, for one, think it's ok that Rin and Sesshou get married, hehe. Keep it up!
kagome chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
WOW! i cant believe that no one reviewed yet... *i* think that it is a great story . please continue!