Reviews for Beer and Other Bruises
sunshine102897 chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
Aw man. I loved this story. So glad Bobby was thrown in there because honestly, he can get them out of anything. I knew, I just freaking knew that Dean would not be going out for just a beer or two. Nope. AND THEN SAM STARTS CHASING HIM. OMG. THAT WAS CRAZY. So relieved that everything worked out and they came together in the end. This last chapter with Cas? Wow. That basically made the story for me. Cas cares and he let them solve their own problems. That was great. Thanks for the story! It was awesome.
EvilSquirre1 chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
I putting this review on the last chapter cause I just read the story in two days. It was so good I was up until 1AM last night reading. My hubby thinks I'm crazy, but he already knew I loved the bikers trapping them in the hotel. I loved finding out why Cas didn't help them. I loved that Dean got arrested; I was hoping he would. So he could learn from his mistakes and because he would have in the real world. The Brothers bond wins out in the end. Just awesome work! Thanks for posting.
zekeschance chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
This was wonderful! Loved the real life situation they found themselves in and how you resolved it. Great understanding on both sides and very well written. I could picture and feel every emotion and scene. I really liked Cas in the last chapter. I liked what you had him say. And of course your Bobby was amazing! Thanks so much for recommending this story. Thoroughly enjoyed!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Great ending :D
apieceofcake chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Enjoyed, thank you!
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
No free ride but hope for the future... totally satisfying ending.
storyaddict69 chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
Awwww I LOVED it! I love how you had cas talking to Bobby and telling him it needed to be done so they would be ready for their fair share of happiness. that was a great ending...Thanks! Cant wait to read your next one :D
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
aww! I loved it!
Noninone chapter 22 . 7/6/2010
:D well yes. Of course.

Aw it's over.

Thanks for this awesome story.
BranchSuper chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Trust Bobby to have a lawyer named Tom Collins to defend an alcoholic. The thought that he came a hair's breath to almost killing Sam along with the police arrest and prospect of jail seems to have given Dean the determination to make a serious try at quitting drinking. He'll let them put him in the panic room, with all the emotional bagage that entails, where he really can't run off in search of booze. There's that Winchester backbone showing up!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Lol. Go hunt that damn (hot) angel down. I mean he does mean Cas right? XD

All I kept thinking about after you said the lawyer's name was Tom Collins was the drink lol. If his first name had been anything else it would have been Misha I'd thought about.
missmarina95 chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Yes! Dean has gotten his wake-up call, and things are gonna start loooking up for them. Can't say it was or will be an easy journey, but the brothers are strong. They'll make it. Sad to see this story end, but so happy with the results :) Can't wait for the epilogue. Great job!
storyaddict69 chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Awwwwww That was a great chapter! Thanks for the update,I Loved it! Just the right amount of everything...I cant wait to see what you come up with for the competition! :D
Moira-glc chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
What? Epilogue. Noooooooooo please!

I want read more and more about de the Dean's rehab, pleaseeeeeeeee.

Dean in the panic room? It would be awesome.

Dont finish the history yet. Please continue.
Noninone chapter 21 . 7/5/2010