Reviews for Everything We Didn't Learn in Chemistry
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Me again! I have to ask have you read or watched Death Note as you seem into anime/manga? It was just the spelling of Kira and the whole being evil thing. One of the main characters in DN is called Kira and is EXTREMELY evil. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. It made me laugh a fair bit at Ron. And, a little off subject, but if you do like anime and have time to watch it, I'd recommend Code Geass if you haven't already watched it. It's brilliant. (See, I said it was going off at a tangent). Anyway, great one shot which was highly entertaining.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Like I've said before, I'm not usually one for Ron fanfics but this one was really good.

I loved the OCs in this! They all had a very distinct personality and it was only a oneshot! I love how Ron was, too!

'Corrine was nowhere to be found. The girls suspected that she wasn't exactly tired yet; either she was finishing off the rest of the desserts, or she was swiping Draco's…if he hadn't persuaded her to become his. ;)'

That part had me laughing out loud when I was betaing. Corrine is one lucky girl if Draco got her...

:D

-Morghen
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aw, I liked this a hell of a lot! You're OC's were captivating! Ron was adorable as well :) I love me some ickle Ronnie-kins xD

Keep up the awesome work, mew!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
So sweet! I like how Akeiba was portrayed with Ron. It was interesting, and coolio! This made me lol all throughout the story!

The quote, too, fits this really well.