Reviews for Anything to Get Out of Dancing
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I hate Jacob! So I loved this story. :)
DarkTwilight129 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
damn..
city bookworm chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I have to admit in a dark way I liked your story. Its for anyone who has been to high school and was in a really bad mood. (Which is everyone!) Bella seemed turned on though with Edward's vampy side.
Debbie White chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Omg that was a good story! :)
I hate angst chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh my God! I love it. Really it was dark and sexy.

I LOVE THIS EDWARD!

and also you killed that pedophile dog THANK YOU for that. You are right, the saga is much better like this.
roses and violets chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It'd be interesting to see this as a full story. For you to add more. The after effects or just the Cullen's like this through out Twilight.
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
wow...what a change.
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was fun. And the book Bella was almost capable of it.
virgofan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You killed Jacob? THANK YOU! FINALLY! You fucking rock! I always love meeting people who hate him just as much as I do. This was AWESOME! Do more! Seeing the Cullens unhinged was soooooo cool! Please do more of this! :)
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Loved it. it was great.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this is definitely a one shot that I'd love to see turned into a story...getting to see the Cullens so decadent and free from restraint :-)
clarabella75 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Well, this was...interesting, to say the least! I like your idea of how different NM would have been if this had been the end of Twilight...and I'm glad to see someone else thinks Jacob is a total prick! I kinda would have liked to see Edward beat the crap out of him, too! :)
MyPenNameIs chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
YAY! YOU KILLED JACOB 'I IMPRINT ON MY BFF'S ONE DAY OLD DAUGHTER' BLACK! GO YOU! YEAH! K-I-L-L J-A-C-O-B F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G B-L-A-C-K! HE IS AN INSULT TO SIRIUS BLACK'S MEMORY! KILL HIM! YAY! THAT WAS AWESOME!
DanaGabrielleEspinosa chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It was interesting, but I didn't like it. it was so unedward...and bella seemed a little cold hearted to me. but...it was written well and interesting.
EdwardsGirl10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was quite a surprise and very well done! Bonus points for taking Jacob out!