Reviews for Long Way To Happy
Andie chapter 1 . 5/20
SOBBING I CAME TO READ THIS BC ANDIE IS MY NAME
MidnightPenguin chapter 48 . 6/11/2014
Omg please please please finish! It's really good!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/10/2013
THIS STORY IS BRILLIANT! words cannot explain how much I enjoy this story! I hope that you update soon
shesellsseashells33 chapter 48 . 8/26/2013
I read all the stories in like a week. I love love love them. I'm not gonna pressure you to update because I'm sure you will when you want to, but I just want to ask you not to abandon this story. It's really really really good!
Taffdog19943 chapter 27 . 8/6/2013
i think it would be a cool idea if you did the episode it's a terrible life see how andie would change
original andi chapter 48 . 2/10/2013
Great story kat! I love the banter between all three girls. I think i forgot why sam is all wonky. And last i remember van erased his memory of their night and his demons right?

I miss wise cracking dean. Bring on the humor. Before th angst
happy-in-oz chapter 48 . 2/10/2013
Wooo! I'm glad you're back. I loved the chapter. I can't wait until the next update.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/19/2012
I've read all your Andie Morgan SPN stories and have really enjoyed them. Hope you update soon!
xMusicGurlx chapter 47 . 6/8/2012
Hello! :)

I must say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I went through the trilogy in a day! Everything about it I love to death. I hope you update soon! I want to know what is going to happen next! So please update! :)
kitcool chapter 47 . 4/10/2012
Please continue this is so awesome I've read the whole story more times then I can count.

So keep up the amazing work!
Selah25 chapter 47 . 2/20/2012
oooh, i can't believe i didn't get a message about this! great updates so far. i don't know where my other review when for the other chapter, but amid all the horror of not knowing, this made me laugh out loud...

"Yeah, I'm not doing any soul-searching, literal or figurative, okay? So how can we contact the real... plane?" oh andie and her witticism.

andie's a vessel. makes sense. don't hurt my baby!
Carver Edlund chapter 47 . 12/12/2011
loved it! cant wait to see how theyre going to get andie back!
Carver Edlund chapter 46 . 8/20/2011
cant wait to see whats headed their way next! i love this story :)
Selah25 chapter 46 . 7/21/2011
Awesome update! I'm with Bobby on this one! Definitely start looking for the big bad that's coming! Dean is getting quite vulnerable. Get andie back so she can slap sense into him;)
MzPatienceHarjo chapter 45 . 6/25/2011
it's great to see you updated! I love this story so much. Kudos!