Reviews for From The Inside Out
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 4/18
I do hope you will come back to this. I really would like to know how it ends. I would be devastated if all my work were deleted. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you're still writing and recovering... I wish you all the best... and hope somewhere, some time you will find what you need to finish this promising tale.

Peace,

Blue
mom8828 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Really very good! So few fan fictions are actually worth reading, since I have found that many are just Spuffy smut held together with the flimsiest plots. So nice to come across one that is really a STORY! Well done! I do hope you will be able to add to, or even finish this one. Once again, very well done.
Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.
goldseadragon chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
So intriguing! I hope you continue this fascinating story.
lyraXIII chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Update! I love this one :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Poor Willow - all that excitement dashed. Excellent chapter. Glad to hear you've started the next one.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
If Dawn is really Spike's daughter that would go a long way to explain why she left. At that point in time she would have been disgusted by the very idea of having Spike's baby. She had just killed Angelus. The evil side of her boyfriend who she loved. Having the baby of a soulless vampire so soon after was probably not a happy thing in her mind monks or no monks. Ken's dimension would certainly explain a fast pregnancy! As to where that Buffy is my guess she got trapped in another dimension.

But this Buffy has a problem and she doesn't really know it yet. Without her Spike there will be no one to stop the First. I really can't see Angel wearing the amulet. The Spike in this dimension wont be any help he doesn't have a soul. Besides I doubt he would go to another dimension to die and leave his daughter all alone back here. So even if the gang figures out how to send her back she will be walking into a boat load of trouble with no way out.

Trust Willow, any Willow, to do magic without supervision. She was always going to be dangerous with magic. She needs to have her powers bound or stripped.
DidiSummers chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Hi!
So glad your continuing the story )
waddiwasiwitch chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh I feel your pain. I would be so gutted.
Delighted to see this story back. :)
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I really do hope you write some more for this because its such an interesting idea.
With who was made responsible for Dawn and such..
And just small things can change how things happened in that dimension...
Im so into it :D
ginar369 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Things really are different. It looks like it's a good thing too. Having a witchy Willow might be helpful but for some reason I'm grateful that Willow isn't a witch here. That lead to all kinds of problems in the other dimension. Oh Spike is just going to be so happy to hear about Xander having the hots for Dawn. He does have a death wish!
ashers2015 chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
I really love this so far!
spike luv chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Please continue this story I like the way it going and would love to read more
omslagspapper chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
i like this story quite a lot! it would be fantastic if you could carry on! :]
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Yay. Delighted to see an update. I loved devious Dawn here. Looking forward to more.
LithiumReaper chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
"Gah! Light. Dawn, it burns. Do shut it off.

First off, hahaha! That was beyond funny.. Spike really is a bad ass dad.. And that's good! Update soon :D