Reviews for Closer to Home
The White Leopard chapter 7 . 7/17
Ah. The torture of abandoned work. Don't regret reading it for an instant, though. I couldn't resist a glimpse of what comes next after reading the previous fic. I really enjoyed your take on their relationship and Garrus's family dynamics. The plot was most promising, too. Glad you left it here for us to read. I'll just go ahead and imagine an eventual happy ending for our mate pair after much drama and excitement.
LyricalJelly chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Holy jeebus. This story is superb. WHY IS IT STOPPED? .. (i know but..)

I am disappointed you may have lost the drive to continue this but good luck with your other stories!
MisguidedCub chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Please update! I'm on the edge here lol!
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
As you're no longer continuing your fanfiction, might I know the name you're publishing as? You are a great writer and I'd like to read more of your work.
-Drakes
nekoninja123 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
I feel for Garrus in this chapter. I really do. Some of the best stories are ones that are relatable and just because it's fanfic doesn't mean it can't be great.

I did laugh when Garrus started to describe gore filled situations at the dinner table.
trixter77 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I just wanted to say thank you for posting as much as you did. I liked your ME worlds, both the racy and the non racy . I'm glad I got to spend a little more time there, even if you didn't finish the story.
DesertFoxCXVII chapter 7 . 3/23/2015
augh no! why must you abandon a great story like this?! (obviously i know why, since you explained it) i really want to know how hard shepard kicks vido's ass and i want to know who the white clawed devil is (although i have a pretty good idea of who you intended it to be). maaaaan...

im sad
Rhyss chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Holy crap.
That was…phenomenal. Garrus being an alcoholic, Shepard and her abandonment issues. You add a new dimension to these 2 characters that I thought wasn't possible. Everything coalesced to sucker punch me multiple times in the feels.
Thank you for sharing your brilliant ideas with the world.
...
And on a lighter note that may spoil the mood of this review: hallelujah for page breaks between sections. That was the one thing that annoyed me about the prequel to this.
Keep writing,
Rhyss
Nichalia chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Pity this has been abandoned, it's brilliant. Still, thank you for being honest and letting us know.
Chromaticism chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Really like this.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This is the best garrus and femshep fanfic ever :) thank you for writing it! Its very insightful and explores so many things i wondered about, myself; regarding turian and human "relations." Lol. Thanks for making me fall in love with garrus vakarian again!
Velasa chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I want to thank you for putting this up for us even if it isn't finished. It's just good to know the situation and the reasoning behind a fic going down. For all it's worth I've enjoyed the hell out of these fics and I still use headcanon from them for my own stuff. Thank you for the creativity and time you've shared with us!
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Very cute! Loved it.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
While sad to see this abandoned, I understand your reasoning. Thank you did posting what you had. I wish you the best on your career.
Wolfox6 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Thank you for the update. I missed your writing, and your take on Shep/Garrus. As always, nicely written, with the tension/mystery palpable enough to leave the reader wanting so much more. ;)
You have my sympathies for your loss and health issues, as well as my congratulations on your professional writing endeavors.
I look forward to someday reading more on this storyline, but if it isn't possible due to time constraints and real life situations, I wish you well in everything.