Reviews for Closer to Home
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 7 . 8/27
As you're no longer continuing your fanfiction, might I know the name you're publishing as? You are a great writer and I'd like to read more of your work.
nekoninja123 chapter 5 . 7/22
I feel for Garrus in this chapter. I really do. Some of the best stories are ones that are relatable and just because it's fanfic doesn't mean it can't be great.

I did laugh when Garrus started to describe gore filled situations at the dinner table.
trixter77 chapter 7 . 7/5
I just wanted to say thank you for posting as much as you did. I liked your ME worlds, both the racy and the non racy . I'm glad I got to spend a little more time there, even if you didn't finish the story.
DesertFoxCXVII chapter 7 . 3/23
augh no! why must you abandon a great story like this?! (obviously i know why, since you explained it) i really want to know how hard shepard kicks vido's ass and i want to know who the white clawed devil is (although i have a pretty good idea of who you intended it to be). maaaaan...

im sad
Rhyss chapter 2 . 1/10
Holy crap.
That was…phenomenal. Garrus being an alcoholic, Shepard and her abandonment issues. You add a new dimension to these 2 characters that I thought wasn't possible. Everything coalesced to sucker punch me multiple times in the feels.
Thank you for sharing your brilliant ideas with the world.
And on a lighter note that may spoil the mood of this review: hallelujah for page breaks between sections. That was the one thing that annoyed me about the prequel to this.
Keep writing,
Nichalia chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Pity this has been abandoned, it's brilliant. Still, thank you for being honest and letting us know.
Chromaticism chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Really like this.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
This is the best garrus and femshep fanfic ever :) thank you for writing it! Its very insightful and explores so many things i wondered about, myself; regarding turian and human "relations." Lol. Thanks for making me fall in love with garrus vakarian again!
Velasa chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I want to thank you for putting this up for us even if it isn't finished. It's just good to know the situation and the reasoning behind a fic going down. For all it's worth I've enjoyed the hell out of these fics and I still use headcanon from them for my own stuff. Thank you for the creativity and time you've shared with us!
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Very cute! Loved it.
OinkyThePiggy chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
While sad to see this abandoned, I understand your reasoning. Thank you did posting what you had. I wish you the best on your career.
Wolfox6 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Thank you for the update. I missed your writing, and your take on Shep/Garrus. As always, nicely written, with the tension/mystery palpable enough to leave the reader wanting so much more. ;)
You have my sympathies for your loss and health issues, as well as my congratulations on your professional writing endeavors.
I look forward to someday reading more on this storyline, but if it isn't possible due to time constraints and real life situations, I wish you well in everything.
Mei-chiri chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
It makes me sad that you will not continue this story, but I can understand your reasons. Thank you for still keep this fic up instead of delete it. This story will always be one of my most favorite ME fics.

And I don't mind if you change your mind some day in the future, and even if you're not going to, maybe some summaries or outline of what the plot could have been? :)
hiddenshadows218 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Its a shame that you are not going to continue writing this, but I understand and respect your reasons. And I want to thank you for deciding to keep it up; I really love this story.
Garrus Vakarian-N7 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
YES YOU FINALLY UPDATED! And my condolences I guess. I hope you're healthy now. And thank you for updating. :)