Reviews for Speed of Light
PuckleberryGleek chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
THis was so cute! I love Rachel and Noah together :) They just seem so good together. Loved the story!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Loved It!
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow! This was so sweet and amazin! I love it so much!
Katty.164 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was a very sad but emotional story. You were really able to express the pain Rachel was going through. Good job and I really liked it.
mag721 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I LOVED THIS! oh my gosh, this was really good! My favorite line: "If I had known you were ready to date, I'd have been the first person knocking at your door" my heart burst at that point! p.s. I love Criminal Minds, but I totally understand Rachel's aversion to it (if I watch an episode too late into the evening I'll have weird dreams! LOL) Great job!
Berlian chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Sweet story:) LOVE IT.. how their relationship grow..
sweetcaroline1986 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great job! I really love how the relationship between Puck and Rachel grows from conflict, to friendship, to a relationship, to finally love. I'm looking forward to reading other posts that you put out.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh my god, that's heartbreaking :( i'm glad she kinda got a happy ending but still soo sad. really well written, thanks for sharing :)
7gifts chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I enjoyed reading this.
LayLayX chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMG! i loved that soo much... it was the best Puck/Rachel story I have ever read!

It was really touching, and I got all choked up at the end, I actually had tears in my eyes!

Your so talented, and that was just so beautiful!

You should be so proud of that!

Love you! El xx
kialajaray chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was sweet and sad but I really liked it. The fact that Rachel will never be able to live out her dream...I would be crushed. And I think that you touched on something that's true that they haven't talked about since the original 13. That club would fall apart (the original 12 members) if Rachel left. She's the best singer they have and they wouldn't survive without her. Puck and Rachel's relationship in this story was so sweet. I really liked this story, thanks for writing it.
Anjellyca25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was so cute! OMG! I loved it! I hope Rachel makes an awsome lawyer!