Reviews for Stay
SlashyMcGee chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
Aww. I adored this. I do hope that there's an update for it... Fingers crossed.
hhermiones chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
I am excited :D great chapter!
hhermiones chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Sigh. My favorite chapter so far c:
hhermiones chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Crying because this chapter is perfect.
hhermiones chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Oh sigh, poor Reid.
hhermiones chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
The mechanical bull scene was probably one of the best damn scenes ever.
hhermiones chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I just adored when Reid turned back to say "you're welcome." :)
hhermiones chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I loved this chapter! I miss these two so much.
hhermiones chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Such a great start! :)
RhythmAndBeat chapter 32 . 11/23/2011
Hello, I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time reading your charming little tale. Not only because your writing style and characterization were brilliant, but because my determined little brain retconned the entire ending of ATWT and superimposed your story over top. Now I am completely convinced the show ended beautifully, with Luke and Reid starting their new life together filled with banter, sandwiches, and pesky children, on the Snyder farm's doorstep. And there were no trains in sight.

My foolhardiness aside, you are a truly engaging writer, and I'm glad to see that you've moved on to a newer, kinder, fandom.

Thank you for the story! :)
gaelyn chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i like to see a story about reid tied noah up and make noah to watch him to make love to luke
PlanetQueen72 chapter 32 . 2/13/2011
Please please pretty pretty please update! I know you are busy, but I really really really love this story. :)

xoxo
Murgy31 chapter 32 . 1/1/2011
This is a lovely story! Are you still updating?
erica chapter 32 . 10/26/2010
can u PLEASE UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTERS FROM 33 TO 43 THANKS I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS
erica chapter 32 . 10/17/2010
i just lovedd this i hope u write more on this story line i want to know what happens good job on it so far