Reviews for Code Geass : Light in the Darkness
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 9/11
Why would it have ventilation? I'm confuzzled.
Anyways! Like the story so far, on to the next chapter! :)
Yona0 chapter 27 . 7/10
Perhaps you'll update one day? Perhaps not.
Gold2King chapter 27 . 5/15
3 years ago ch28 was 1k words and growing... Now it'd better be OVER 9000!
What a damn shame you no longer have the time or sufficient inspiration to continue this; it is such a good and interesting piece. Yet another consigned to incompletion hell. :(
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 17 . 3/27
So he actually tells the other members of the six houses who Zero is. That's an interesting change, though it will probably just make Kaguya more infatuated with Zero. Overall great chapter
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 5 . 3/27
It looks like I was wrong about his geass staying exactly the same, but I am glad it kept it's core power.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 3/27
I am glad you didn't change his power, he wouldn't be Lelouch without his version of the grass.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 3/27
Good start!
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 2/6
Update damnit!
thecatleader chapter 27 . 1/6
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! please
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
This is a fascinating premise. I mostly read the time travel stories with him redoing everything with future knowledge, but this new dynamic brings a whole different game to the mix. And maybe his more obsessive and selfish and manipulative tendencies will be put in check. Nunnally really gets to shine and her skill makes sense the way you set it up. It might take away from kallen though. I wonder who you are going to do the zero identity. I'm unreasonably excited to read this. I wish it was complete though...
Dragonjek chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
This is a great story. This is one of the few stories where Lelouch is nicer, but the writing doesn't feel forced and he's still largely in-character.

Euphie will be going to the school carnival and there'll be an opportunity to talk to Lelouch there, but will he be meeting Cornelia, too? Will Euphie carry a message for him? Cornelia's really close to finding out where she is (I'm surprised that she hasn't just assigned a spy to follow Suzaku, frankly, since she already thinks he knows something about where they are).

I'd like to see more of that conversation between them. Cornelia and Lelouch... that sibling relationship doesn't get enough affection. She began to understand from him the real horrors of what war brings, but is she ready to accept how rotten Britannia is? Would she be, if Lulu got Euphie's help?

I hope C.C. is close to Lulu when Rolo shows up. Barring pure luck, her immunity to Geass is the only thing that would protect him-and hundreds of years of experience and a healing factor are more than enough to counter assassin training. And speaking of Geass, what's happening to Lelouch's? It sounds like it's evolving or something, not just readying to permanently turn active. What effects did the encounter in the cave have on him?

And I'm afraid I've forgotten what it would be, but what did Lloyd find on Lelouch's Knightmare Frame?

Not too fond of the burgeoning war-leader thing you have going with Euphemia, though. One of the bigger draws of her character is how she accomplishes things without resorting to violence... or tries to.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Sorry, I have to make an objection here-Lelouch had to give up reading? There are vast libraries of books available in Braille.
Josh chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Nice. Slightly confused at some points due to unmarked POV
Republic chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Will this awesome story be EVER updated or is it a dead fic (hopefully not!) I LOVE this story! So PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY!?