Reviews for Code Geass : Light in the Darkness
Lovnag chapter 27 . 9/29
This is absolutely superb. Every character is flashed just in the right way.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 3 . 9/7
Seeing Nunnally finally get to kick butt in a Knightmare was awesome. Reminded me of the CG: Knightmare of Nunnaly series. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully, Suzaku will join up with out little rebel siblings. We'll see~
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 27 . 9/1
Well it hasn't been a 'year and a half' It's been several. I'm sorely dissapointed in not seeing more- this had such promise, But writers block is a bitch- No?
Athran chapter 27 . 8/28
I just found your fic yesterday, and I absolutely love it! You have done a brilliant job interducing new plot elements, and combining it with cannon in a way that feels completely natural.

Your characters are better realized then cannon. You actually show the genius of Lelouch's mind, and you do it in a manner I find utterly enthralling. Nunnally is not perfect, but she is fierce. Miley is actually trying to make her ambitions come true. Shirley while still the same sweet girl from cannon, is actually quite sensible. I can can egen understand Shinzel the way you have written him for goodness sake!

Thank you for a great read!
The last blue Rose chapter 14 . 6/24
oh thank god, i was almsot posotive that you were going to have Shirley die with her father, the second i read she was going to see her dad i was "nonono, dont do it, dont make me cry with a lulu waiting for her, to find out it was his plan that killed her"

that said ty for not doing it.
Xperior chapter 14 . 5/21
Haha Leouch perving on his half sister is funny.
Sanguinis13 chapter 27 . 5/10
Good story, I hope you get back to it sometime.
Next couple days turned into next couple years. ;w;

It's 2017, could I politely ask for a much much desired update?
Rickjames196 chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh oh nunna is jealous. Better watch out kallen.
Rickjames196 chapter 11 . 1/25
Bwhaha orange boy. Bwahah so much orange in this chapter.
Rickjames196 chapter 10 . 1/25
Bwhaha Nunnally tripping to draw in the workers, that's just hilarious. Omg that ending hahaa. And he already geass'ed both of them before 2, if they were bad he'd b fucked.
Rickjames196 chapter 8 . 1/24
Aww shit they are letting c.c go through the papers, she is gonna take any info that had to do with her. Pretty silly that it's been days and lulu hasn't had nuna read them to him. Bwhaha arthur is getting bbq'ed. "blond friend..." Really nuna you couldn't go get him yourself? especially when kallen is gonna join the council... she is so gonna put it all together.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 1/24
Psh why he thanking the heavens he is blind? He should use geass and check her out ;( Hhahah he gonna tell em a bit bout his powers. Lulz that's one way to stop them from bugging him bout the mask. If both lulu and nuna are gonna be black knights, I think they should add sayoko soon, seems like a wasted resource.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 1/24
Bwhaha clovis' first thoughts. Aww he dueled clovis, that's cute. Oh oh Villetta knows what they look like.
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 1/24
Nice, he got byakugan lulz. Aww so cute, did nuna just become his knight? ahaha. Wtuf is Nunnally power? She can send lulu to other people's body? Kinda lame since he can only see. Dang nuna destroyed lancelot, that's badass haha. Guess nuna is gonna get guren mk II then, she is clearly better than kallen xD. This is turning out interesting, shame you didn't continue it.