Reviews for Code Geass : Light in the Darkness
Xperior chapter 14 . 5/21
Haha Leouch perving on his half sister is funny.
Sanguinis13 chapter 27 . 5/10
Good story, I hope you get back to it sometime.
Next couple days turned into next couple years. ;w;

It's 2017, could I politely ask for a much much desired update?
Rickjames196 chapter 12 . 1/25
Oh oh nunna is jealous. Better watch out kallen.
Rickjames196 chapter 11 . 1/25
Bwhaha orange boy. Bwahah so much orange in this chapter.
Rickjames196 chapter 10 . 1/25
Bwhaha Nunnally tripping to draw in the workers, that's just hilarious. Omg that ending hahaa. And he already geass'ed both of them before 2, if they were bad he'd b fucked.
Rickjames196 chapter 8 . 1/24
Aww shit they are letting c.c go through the papers, she is gonna take any info that had to do with her. Pretty silly that it's been days and lulu hasn't had nuna read them to him. Bwhaha arthur is getting bbq'ed. "blond friend..." Really nuna you couldn't go get him yourself? especially when kallen is gonna join the council... she is so gonna put it all together.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 1/24
Psh why he thanking the heavens he is blind? He should use geass and check her out ;( Hhahah he gonna tell em a bit bout his powers. Lulz that's one way to stop them from bugging him bout the mask. If both lulu and nuna are gonna be black knights, I think they should add sayoko soon, seems like a wasted resource.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 1/24
Bwhaha clovis' first thoughts. Aww he dueled clovis, that's cute. Oh oh Villetta knows what they look like.
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 1/24
Nice, he got byakugan lulz. Aww so cute, did nuna just become his knight? ahaha. Wtuf is Nunnally power? She can send lulu to other people's body? Kinda lame since he can only see. Dang nuna destroyed lancelot, that's badass haha. Guess nuna is gonna get guren mk II then, she is clearly better than kallen xD. This is turning out interesting, shame you didn't continue it.
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 1/24
Awww he didn't win shinjuku, was wondering how'd he'd do that while blind. At least he got C.C I tried reading one where he was caught before he met C.C but she is such an integral part of the story, I couldn't keep reading it. Wonder if sayoko training Nunnally too. So he has his original geass with a vision boost, interesting. Wonder what nuna's power will be.
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 1/24
Was wondering what this was bout, holy shit a blind lulu. gaaah Nunnally is so cute.
Republic Che chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
Please! Please! Update again!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
Why would it have ventilation? I'm confuzzled.
Anyways! Like the story so far, on to the next chapter! :)
Yona0 chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
Perhaps you'll update one day? Perhaps not.