Reviews for Never Mind
Slytherin-Riot chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love this, please write some more soon! The interactions and descriptions are just perfect.
guardian921 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this story. Do you plan on writing more? I sure hope so. Keep up the great work!
LeMaki chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is really good! I'm interested to see where it will go. I've always pictured Snape as being a secret chocoholic. :)
HELOOO chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
THIs. IS. BEAUTIFUL. more?
Fervidus'cello chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love the way you wrote Severus,and...well, everything else. You made it so realistic, which is great, and I loved all the Sely, and the part with Petunia... :)

I eagerly wait for more.
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very well-written and characterful. Annoyingly Britpicky though, which is a bit distracting because it can make the characters/setting feel unconvincing as who they're meant to be.

The only all-night stores you would have found in the UK in the 70s would be garages and the little shops attached to them - I've never heard of an all-night pharmacy here *ever* although if you're in a big city there's usually one designated pharmacy that stays open till about 10pm for emergencies. And "of age" in Muggle Britain for the purposes of drinking alcohol means sixteen, not eighteen, although if you're sixteen/seventeen you can only drink in a pub if you're in a room where food is served.

Minor languge picks - ladybug sidewalk sneakers candy candies should be ladybird pavement trainers sweets sweets.

I'll beta for you if you like so long as you're not too prolific. I beta for about fourteen people but most of them are quiet at the moment!
green24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Very vivid and I absolutely loved all of the descriptions. :). Can't wait until the next update!

~green24