Reviews for Danger in Edoras
Arrowhead1996 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
This was so great! Please tell me that you have another one planned.
witchfingers chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
ooooooooooooo I'm charmed D
narniagirl11 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
I really, really liked it! I haven't read many Lord of the Rings fics and Faramir and Eowyn always were my favorites. Really nice story! Plenty of adventure and excitement. :) Great job!
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Yay!*claps for Leon* that was great! I read it I one go. Thanks for keeping me up until 3:30 am with your awesomesauce-new btw.;) now I have to go read the prequel. I like how you portrayed Feremir especially! And Ro is officially my fav prince EVAH! He's so funny, and brave. Tell me, why is it that relatives want to kill us when they they finally find us after worring themselves sick? Lol! Well never know. Apparantly, however, √Čomers and Imrahils are all bark and no bite.;)

C'ya! God bless,

Mychele
Cheerfully Blue chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Good story! Loved it. It's so hard to find a good story about Faramir because most of it is about him and Eowyn going through marriage problems and that just isn't that interesting. I loved this story, good plan and great writing skills.
WEirdo chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
LOVE IT

please update

WEirdo
WEirdo chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
Love it, please update.

WEirdo
Delylah chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story and Morwen and Isildur. Most of the Faramir/Eowyn stories seem to be a rehash of their time in the Houses of Healing, so these were a breath of fresh air, and I love the way you've portrayed the two of them in their younger years. I'd love to read more someday.
Lefty Blondy chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
That was a really entertaining story, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you write another piece for it, I would be very interested to find out what happens
Lea chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
Wow, I like it sooooo much. You should write a sequel :D
brit02 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
PLEASE tell me you have a third installment! I'll die without it, I'm sure!
brit02 chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
YAY RO IS ALIVE! XD XD i thought you actually killed him! I thought I would have to be an avenging angel and kill you! lol jkjk I was very scared and tense for this chapter...
Taryn Streambattle chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
Hmm... Murdered? They should be more concerned about that...

Excellent job! Sad to see it end, :(

BUT I'm happy that everyone lived! What happened to Golllum?

Do you have a sequel planned? *Suspicious Leer*

Oh well, even if not... GREAT JOB!
redrose7856 chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
Aw, that's a cute ending. Love the hinted Eowyn/Faramir bits, those were great! Wonderful story!

Cheers!

~Rose
Wtiger5 chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
I love the end. and you almost make it sound like there could be a sequel. Looking forwards to your next fic.