Reviews for Hopelessly Devoted
Ambiguous Cake chapter 11 . 1/5
That was so adorable. And sweet. And at times hilarious, which was mostly Tajima I'm sure. And yes that was a big plot twist! I had my own suspicions but they were wrong... Oh well. You perfectly captured their relationship, down to Abe's breakdown crying times. I also think it's funny that everyone somehow agrees that Mihashi is hiding some kind of dagger in him, ready to destroy something / someone. Must come with being a pitcher.
DaBusDriva09 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Perfect. Fantastic. Amazing. Stupendous. Ah fuck. I really can't put it all into words. This is just too good even for a long comment or review or something. Fuck. This was amazing.
Failing Mentality chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Wow, what an emotional roller coaster! I really enjoyed how they progressed together, especially with their insecurities with sexual intimacy. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is so amazing! I found this by way of "Remember Your Powerlessness Well" by herongale on AO3, and the idea of retiring Abe as the starting catcher really intrigued me. It did take me awhile to realize that they are now second years. :)

I am super excited to continue reading this. I myself am currently researching into baseball with my own idea, and one issue I've been having with is what I should do with Abe because the way I am setting up my idea, I may need to remove Abe as Mihashi's catcher. Most authors try not to read too much so they won't be influenced, but I am eagerly looking to see how you develop this in the context of the traditional Nishiura framework. Thank you!
Big J Bow-Meow chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Okay, I'm not much of a shounen ai fan at all, let alone yaoi. Well, generally, I don't like anything super perverted. But I wanted to give it a try. I really love the plot, and the way you set up these events... I could see them all. You did fantastic with how you portrayed the characters, even the OCs had different personalities, and even expert writers have a hard time with that. I even liked the romancy bits. And the first MihaAbe moment with real yaoi... I love how you made it silly, because no way could Abe do great on his first time! XD You made a great fic, and converted me to an AbeMiha lover. :D Now, on to the second! And keep up the great work! :)
Oofurifan7 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the most amazing story ever! First couple of chapters showing tender care and total love for each other's well being? GENIOUS! then hinting and teasing the next few? Including baseball and everyday life? Then giving Mihashi such an assertive addition and the eagerness? I FREAKING LOVE IT! It is the perfect balance! I laughed at how Mihashi stated that murder would get them disqualified! I died when Abe thought Mihashi was more perverted then Tajima. I had to hold my breath sometimes and stop reading so I wouldn't wake my folks with all my fangirl sqealing, laughing, and cheering! I love it! I really REALLY wish this story could be animated and added to the original series! This is my favorite pair and you just made me SUPER DUPER Insanely HAPPY! Thank You So Much! Please continue writing! Also if you haven't already you should totally write and publish your own books! :D
Zouza chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Dude this is beautifully written! Seriously. This is the fic that I was looking for. Amazing job! Can't wait to start reading the next part :)
lupelovell345 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Wow, this was just amazing! I loved loved loved the way you built the characters, you made them yours, but in a way that seemed canon (sorry if this is offensive, but I mean this in the way that I can see this and you really thought deep about the characters themselves). I-I just wow, amazing work. Great achievement on character and organization. I loved it, thank you.

Lupelovell345 ;)
skylion chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Perfect. Ending.
Nomi B chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
so its 2:00 in the morning and i just finished reading your story. I just have to say my eyes hurt from all the crying and you made me hate Mihashi for the first time. After reading this i thought 'This writer is amazing.' keep up the great work. C:
Reviews to Master chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Seriously? Who knew? :D
Reviews to Master chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
*jumping frantically up and down*
Reviews to Master chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Abe's gonna blow a fucking fuse! XD
Reviews to Master chapter 8 . 4/8/2012