Reviews for Moon
I love Mark, he works so well with Lavender. You have a real talent with original characters. And I look forward to reading about Lavender vs. a vampire.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I never really liked lavender and I know I wasnt alone in that. But I like this lavender a lot. She's not just some dumb ditz shes scarred and cursed and I'm happy she finally let someone in. Mark is pretty sweet. I remember reading about mark in tales of the battle and coundlt recall if I knew him. I now see he is all yours and his sister was one of the original 40 names for jk for harrys class. Love it, greag tale. And so glad lavender found someone who is good for her. :-)
GinLoran chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I love how you've taken a marginal character that was never more than an annoyance to me and made her so compelling. I've been reading your stories in their timeline order (thank you for the list in your bio!) and I really am interested in what will become of Lavender. Never thought I'd say that - well done and thank you!
Unremarkableforever chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I really like your Lavender (-stories). Here she's a bit of a b... at the beginning, but no one is beyond redemption, obviously.

I have always wondered about the name "Remus Lupin". I think JKR went a bit overboard here. "Remus" being one of the founders of Rome who had been nursed by a she-wolf, and Lupin referring to "lupus", the Latin word for wolf. This doesn't sound like Remus Lupin was bitten as a small child, it rather suggests at least third generation Lycanthropy ;-)
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Very sweet. Liked Moon. You do a great job with original characters. Hope you are writing some of your own stuff.
noonie chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I love to see Lavender FINALLY happy... I don't remember Mark moon from Canon - is he? thanks for writing, I've enjoyed reading this and many of your other stories over the past week or so.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Interesting and well written, really enjoyable!
NoTagBacks chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I had to reread this after finishing "Moons." I still owe you a review from the last chapter of that one. I also needed to read it before the next chapter of "Strangers" is released.

I really like this story. Maybe it's because I picture myself as Mark Moon, with a girl who's out of my league. I know a good part of the reason I like it is because of the great characterization of Lavender - she's bitchy, beautiful, tragic, sweet, scarred, frilly, acerbic, sexy, needy, brave, and lonely. And complex, too. :-)

You had to write this story after the beautifully tragic "Bare." It's the missing happy ending.

Mark has depths that are only hinted at in this story. There's more of him in "Moons," but I'd love to read more. Are there other stories coming that will tell more about him? Was he in "Tales of the Battle"? I'll have to reread that one, too.
agedhpfan chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I love how you've developed Lavender's character, and Mark is her perfect counterpoint. This story, especially the last chapter, is touching in a deeper way than the usual fluff or romance, because you've shown rather than told of how completely they fulfill each others needs. Very well done! Thanks for sharing your talents with us here!
sylvelle chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You know I haven't read any of the Lavender Brown stories before and I should have.. These are great. Thanks
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I genuinely enjoyed this fic, I never really though much about Lavender as a character before, and when I did think about her before I tended to dislike her (she's my polar opposite, pretty, bubbly, gossipy), but with this I got a sort of understanding of who she was.

I didn't really think about her post war, but I suppose she would be a werewolf, which would be quite awful actually, considering what she's like and all.

You MIT series is really good, and I'm loving reading about it, thanks for posting,

Punk
The Codemeister chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
bloody hell, that Mark Moon, is one lucky bloke. earlier you asked me what i thought of your "lavender" well i think she is or has been very afraid to let people in and get close to her in fear of being left alone by them. it's easy to tell that what happened to her obviously forced her to grow up and not be some silly little girl obsessed with make up and boys...well not as much anyway
rebecka chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
naaww:)

Kind of easy to misunderstand in the beginning, but that is no doubt on purpose.

I know you've been thinking of writing the vampire story, please do it! I know I'd read it.

Thank you, again!
rebecka chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
yay! Smiling like a madman in the end. Finally!

The scar thing was hilarious:)

Thank you so much for posting these wonderful stories!
rebecka chapter 4 . 3/6/2011