Reviews for Moon
agedhpfan chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I love how you've developed Lavender's character, and Mark is her perfect counterpoint. This story, especially the last chapter, is touching in a deeper way than the usual fluff or romance, because you've shown rather than told of how completely they fulfill each others needs. Very well done! Thanks for sharing your talents with us here!
sylvelle chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You know I haven't read any of the Lavender Brown stories before and I should have.. These are great. Thanks
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I genuinely enjoyed this fic, I never really though much about Lavender as a character before, and when I did think about her before I tended to dislike her (she's my polar opposite, pretty, bubbly, gossipy), but with this I got a sort of understanding of who she was.

I didn't really think about her post war, but I suppose she would be a werewolf, which would be quite awful actually, considering what she's like and all.

You MIT series is really good, and I'm loving reading about it, thanks for posting,

~Punk
The Codemeister chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
bloody hell, that Mark Moon, is one lucky bloke. earlier you asked me what i thought of your "lavender" well i think she is or has been very afraid to let people in and get close to her in fear of being left alone by them. it's easy to tell that what happened to her obviously forced her to grow up and not be some silly little girl obsessed with make up and boys...well not as much anyway
rebecka chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
naaww:)

Kind of easy to misunderstand in the beginning, but that is no doubt on purpose.

I know you've been thinking of writing the vampire story, please do it! I know I'd read it.

Thank you, again!
rebecka chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
yay! Smiling like a madman in the end. Finally!

The scar thing was hilarious:)

Thank you so much for posting these wonderful stories!
rebecka chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Great, as usual.

rebecka chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Go Parvati! Lavender is still being a fool... But you can almost understand it if you've read your other stories about Lavender.

Thank you for posting!

btw, i like Parvati's last name, Rathod. It's got a nice ring. So does Lavender Moon:)
rebecka chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
In this chapter I just want to bitch slap Lavender and shout at her. She is just such a bitch.

Great chapter. Thank you:)
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is one of the best fanfics i've read, and it's only got 18 reviews. It deserves so many more, and more importantly it deserves so many more readers.

Keep up the great work, N:)

Stephanie O chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Great story! I love that Lavender came to her senses and let Mark "in"...it's so good to know that nice guys don't always finish last! :) Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Thank goodness Lavender went to a friend who would give her honest advice-and straighten her out, too! She needed a good swift kick in the head, and Parvati gave it to her, as only a good friend can. Yay Parvati!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Wow, little miss Lavender really has issues! She's got to be crazy to push away a nice guy like Mark, who has managed to counter all of her arguments with truth that hurts. Not that I like Janey for him either, other than a friend, but I did enjoy reading/figuring out her Scottish brogue! Good job on that-I'm impressed!
wheresthewolf chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Who bit lavender? Good story!
xxNewNamexx chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I found Lavendar quite depressing in some of your other stories so I was glad to find that she found a happy ending.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »