Reviews for Moon
rebecka chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
naaww:)

Kind of easy to misunderstand in the beginning, but that is no doubt on purpose.

I know you've been thinking of writing the vampire story, please do it! I know I'd read it.

Thank you, again!
rebecka chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
yay! Smiling like a madman in the end. Finally!

The scar thing was hilarious:)

Thank you so much for posting these wonderful stories!
rebecka chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Great, as usual.

rebecka chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Go Parvati! Lavender is still being a fool... But you can almost understand it if you've read your other stories about Lavender.

Thank you for posting!

btw, i like Parvati's last name, Rathod. It's got a nice ring. So does Lavender Moon:)
rebecka chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
In this chapter I just want to bitch slap Lavender and shout at her. She is just such a bitch.

Great chapter. Thank you:)
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is one of the best fanfics i've read, and it's only got 18 reviews. It deserves so many more, and more importantly it deserves so many more readers.

Keep up the great work, N:)

Stephanie O chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Great story! I love that Lavender came to her senses and let Mark "in"...it's so good to know that nice guys don't always finish last! :) Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Thank goodness Lavender went to a friend who would give her honest advice-and straighten her out, too! She needed a good swift kick in the head, and Parvati gave it to her, as only a good friend can. Yay Parvati!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Wow, little miss Lavender really has issues! She's got to be crazy to push away a nice guy like Mark, who has managed to counter all of her arguments with truth that hurts. Not that I like Janey for him either, other than a friend, but I did enjoy reading/figuring out her Scottish brogue! Good job on that-I'm impressed!
wheresthewolf chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Who bit lavender? Good story!
xxNewNamexx chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I found Lavendar quite depressing in some of your other stories so I was glad to find that she found a happy ending.
VioletBlade chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Hey Northumbrian! It's VioletBlade from HPFF. Ticked me off quite a bit to see you were gone, along with all your stories that I definitely wanted to read someday! And thanks to Martine, I knew where to find you! Anyway, I suppose I should actually tell you what I think about this chapter/story so far (: I love it. This was one I had always meant to read, but never quite got around to, you know how it is. The new way of looking at Lavender has really got me interested. I haven't really read anything about Lavender, because I don't really care to read stories about Ron and Lavender being together and (gag me) Harry and Hermione being together. So you officially are the first author I've read with Lavender playing a major role :) Anyway, I'll definitely keep on reading, Martine wasn't lying when she said it's brilliant!
Number27 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Love, love, love this story.
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
North,

Thank you so much for this chapter. This was a sweet ending to a tumultuous relationship. It's obvious that Lavender doesn't know everything about what happens when she changes. I think it was a much better way then the openendedness of the previous chapter. Thank You!

FoM
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Beautiful chapter! I'm glad that Lavender could trust Mark enough to let him be with her.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »