Reviews for Moon
VioletBlade chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Hey Northumbrian! It's VioletBlade from HPFF. Ticked me off quite a bit to see you were gone, along with all your stories that I definitely wanted to read someday! And thanks to Martine, I knew where to find you! Anyway, I suppose I should actually tell you what I think about this chapter/story so far (: I love it. This was one I had always meant to read, but never quite got around to, you know how it is. The new way of looking at Lavender has really got me interested. I haven't really read anything about Lavender, because I don't really care to read stories about Ron and Lavender being together and (gag me) Harry and Hermione being together. So you officially are the first author I've read with Lavender playing a major role :) Anyway, I'll definitely keep on reading, Martine wasn't lying when she said it's brilliant!
Number27 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Love, love, love this story.
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
North,

Thank you so much for this chapter. This was a sweet ending to a tumultuous relationship. It's obvious that Lavender doesn't know everything about what happens when she changes. I think it was a much better way then the openendedness of the previous chapter. Thank You!

sbmcneil chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Beautiful chapter! I'm glad that Lavender could trust Mark enough to let him be with her.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
North,

Another awesome chapter. Again the timbre of the conversation was so very real, so very Mark and Lavender. So many secrets. To think had she opened up before they might have found common ground earlier. I am so happy it moved the way it did. Thank You. I am curious, you told me that 5 was the number of chapters you wrote, so is this then the end? If it is, well I'm a bit sad and will hope life goes smooth for them now. If you have another chapter in you that would be sweet.

Until the next chapter or story. Stay Well.

sbmcneil chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Very nice, I'm glad Lavender came to her senses.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
North,

Now I understand the title. It actually had a double meaning. Very good. I did like this chapter very much. I'm so glad that neither blurted everything that was on their minds. This is a unique fiction. I only hope a lot of readers discover it. I really do look forward to the next.

FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
North,

Parvati, what a Queen. Well Lav certainly got an earful from her. I just hope she listened. I do believe it might take a while to get through, though. Lavender has quite a thick shield surrounding her. She put it up to avoid being used and hurt by others, now she has used it to do the same. I think this time the hurt got through. Just what will she do now? I look forward to finding out.

Till the next

FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
North,

Sorry it took so long for me to read and review. I got so many alerts(my fault for loving this medium). Then life away from fanfiction got busy and complicated. So I'm finally here, and I'll just have my say, as for your chapter, WOW,. Mark Monk is an Outstanding member of Men Who Should Be Treasured. He's also a ranking member of Men Who should Never be Lied To. All I could think is GO Mark! I am feeling a bit sorry for Lavender, on the other hand she deserved every word. Once she thinks about what he said, it's going to be her that will have to fight to keep such a wonderful guy. I'd say her pity party just emptied out of guests. I guess in the next chapter I'll find out just what she's made of.

FoM

PS. I hope she's better here than she was when she was with Ron. Back then I didn't think much of her. I felt sorry that the animal that was Fenrir mauled her, but she's alive and defitely not a Werewolf. So now she just needs some spine.
Number27 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! I love this story. So good.
Avanell chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great update!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
North,

I must say What? Obviously this is a HP story, because you have Lavender Brown in it. You certainly took your time bringing her in. I'm thinking that Mark Moon is a Wizard, but why is he workking for Muggles? I'm intrigued enough to wait to see what you have planned. Interesting very interesting.

Number27 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Excellent a Lavender Brown story!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3