Reviews for Moon
sbmcneil chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Very nice, I'm glad Lavender came to her senses.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
North,

Now I understand the title. It actually had a double meaning. Very good. I did like this chapter very much. I'm so glad that neither blurted everything that was on their minds. This is a unique fiction. I only hope a lot of readers discover it. I really do look forward to the next.

FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
North,

Parvati, what a Queen. Well Lav certainly got an earful from her. I just hope she listened. I do believe it might take a while to get through, though. Lavender has quite a thick shield surrounding her. She put it up to avoid being used and hurt by others, now she has used it to do the same. I think this time the hurt got through. Just what will she do now? I look forward to finding out.

Till the next

FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
North,

Sorry it took so long for me to read and review. I got so many alerts(my fault for loving this medium). Then life away from fanfiction got busy and complicated. So I'm finally here, and I'll just have my say, as for your chapter, WOW,. Mark Monk is an Outstanding member of Men Who Should Be Treasured. He's also a ranking member of Men Who should Never be Lied To. All I could think is GO Mark! I am feeling a bit sorry for Lavender, on the other hand she deserved every word. Once she thinks about what he said, it's going to be her that will have to fight to keep such a wonderful guy. I'd say her pity party just emptied out of guests. I guess in the next chapter I'll find out just what she's made of.

FoM

PS. I hope she's better here than she was when she was with Ron. Back then I didn't think much of her. I felt sorry that the animal that was Fenrir mauled her, but she's alive and defitely not a Werewolf. So now she just needs some spine.
Number27 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! I love this story. So good.
Avanell chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Great update!
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
North,

I must say What? Obviously this is a HP story, because you have Lavender Brown in it. You certainly took your time bringing her in. I'm thinking that Mark Moon is a Wizard, but why is he workking for Muggles? I'm intrigued enough to wait to see what you have planned. Interesting very interesting.

Number27 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Excellent a Lavender Brown story!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3