Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Fifth Columnist
Mrbiq chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
For some reason, the formatting of this chapter has been "center". Please recheck your html code.

Thanks for the read, so far.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
AND THE PLOT THICKENS! I love these stories! And now I know for sure that there are more, so I'm off to go read them too! Bye-bye!
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
This manipulative Snape rocks. Even the Werewolf Incident is another part of his grand plan, though I did see hints of this once Snape figured out that Lupin was a werewolf.
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
It's hard to keep secrets quiet...
deb-sampson chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
Beautiful work once again...I'm glad to see Dumbledore could see through him. Finally, he has someone who he doesn't have to hide in front of...after all, with Dumbledore, what's the point?
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
A very interesting twist with Sev going in for the most dangerous job! Spies have a habit of expiring too quickly, don't you think? LOL
As usual, great use of evocative language and imagery!
_
DreamWeaver
sevter chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
I'm wondering though...do Severus has a life debt or doesn't he? He could probably extract himself out of danger without James' interference but on the other hand it was pretty close...

Also since Severus developed the antidote for the poison, does it mean Lily has a life debt to Sev? Do Potter owe a life debt to Potter as well?

If that's so, then doesn't it mean if ANYONE develops antidote for a particular poison, then the person who ingested it would have a life debt? How about Mediwitches? and Healers?
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
Great! A! Superb! Love the little laughs and hissy fits. Love how you woven this web. Keep it up.
GreenEyes7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2002
Sev is so devious! The whole Shirieking Shack incident was his idea? I just love your Severus Nomad-san.
ephemera1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Loved what you did with Snape and the willow - I'd always had my doubts that he would be taken in by a Marauders plot. Keep it coming xx
dontgiveahoot chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
::Laughing:: I adored Sev's last comment to Dumbledore. And the re-usage of the powder from the second story in the series was great.

And, of course, the famous Shrieking Shack incident was portrayed in a wholly different light than is normally shown - and was still wholly believable. Beautifully done! I especially liked how Sirius felt guilty about almost making Remus a murderer. Great job!
FowlArtemis chapter 4 . 3/29/2002
Wow! I love your idea of how that Whomping Willow incident! After all, Snape isn't stupid, and he should be able to handle a werewolf.
WG chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
Go Malachite! Poor guy seems destined for a fall.
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
This is so damn amazing. I love it. Keep it up, BEFORE I die of insanity.
koolcaz chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I just love your series. Can't wait for the next chapter