Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Fifth Columnist
bluemeanies chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
ah, lovely... Dumbledore knew all along now isn't that interesting
Tarawyn chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Interesting. I like.
Underthedesk chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Demeter1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Eep. Damn. Lord. Geez. Urk. Awck. _ So many things I could say... freaking hell! That was wonderful! Now everyone thinks Sev hates Sirius and James! Perfect way to get Malfoy and Voldie back on his side. It was a lot less angsty than I thought, but I think there was a tone in there that foretold other things. When Dumbledore said that there would be a day when no one believed him... I got the shivers, because book-Snape is SO different from this Snape. And for all his brains and stuff, he's still a kid. There's far nastier things in the world. *shiver* I SO can't wait to see the sixth year now... come to think about it, I can't wait for seventh year either. _ Jeez beweez, I love this series!
Joan Milligan chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
What can I possibly say that the whole world and its pets haven't said already? Obviously, this is pure, unchallenged, magnificent brilliance. Obviously, this is almost the best HP fic on the net (I'm *really* sorry, but I can't get over "Answer to the Authors". Let's make this best serious HP fic on the net?). Obviously this counts among the finest fics on the net, of all fandoms. Obviously, this makes the original HP look like a teenaged amateur's attempt. Obviously, this simply cannot get any better, but of course it will, since there is no limit to the genius of The Great Nomad, Writer Supreme of Beautiful Sevifics.

This series had me spellbound from the first chapter. I'm positively green with envy here. I'm looking for the right words to describe the richness, the complexity, the insight, the intelligence, the depth of this acheivement, and I can't find any.

In case I haven't made myself clear, dear Hogwartians, I think it's bloody perfect.

MORE! GIVE US MORE!
Ariana Deralte chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
Ooo, this was the best chapter yet. I've been waiting for Sev's coversation with Dumbledore for forever. So many levels to it. If Sev captures the death eater in his sixth year, what will he do during his seventh? You know, your take on Sev's fifth year, makes a lot of sense. Please write more soon and thank you for posting this chapter so soon. Cheers.
Em chapter 6 . 2/27/2002
How can you be relieved that this part is over. Two to go...definatly not enough! I absolutly loved this chapter...my favourite one you've done so far. Now, about that member on staff. I dont think its malachite at all...for a while i was hoping it was, but its just not him and sev would know if he was acting...wouldn't he? I have absolutly no idea who the deatheater is...i think i'd like you to pleasantly surprise me. I hope you really do love this story deep down, even if it is very very deep, cause i cant wait for number six. Keep up the good work...Em.
kcinlondon chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
Yea! I can't wait to see what happens when Snape has to try to sneak all this past Dumbledore. I guess we aren't going to get any scenes in that lovely prefects bathroom, are we? Ah, well. Perhaps it's for the best. I can't imagin what your Sev would do if he caught Moaning Myrtle watching him bathe. Can I make a guess as to who Head Boy and Head Girl will be soon? Hmmm... lets see, of all the prefects who would be best. They'd probably want people from different houses, just to be fair, so... Hm... :-)
angelicgirl chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
woo-hoo! I love it. You show such talent in your writting. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
I cannot believe it's taken me this long to catch up to your work. This chapter is of course The Scene, the one that defines relationships forever and ever, even unto the . . . well, the next generation. One minor criticism-was Snape a little out-of-character when shouting at James after the rescue, or was he simply playing his hand? I wouldn't put it past him to use even a moment of pure panic to his advantage. I can't wait for whatever confrontation must surely be in store behind the Headmaster's closed office door.
Ariana Deralte chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
Awww, no fair. I want to see what happens with Dumbledore...Please write the next chapter soon. There isn't anything I can bribe you with is there? Chocolate? Ice Cream? Plaster of Paris? Wait, scratch that last one...
Em chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
A Dumbledore, Snape and malchite confrontation, with James potter and the whomping willow ordeal all going to be in the next and final chapter of number five. Do i love you, or do i love you? I think i do...how long have i wanted to have a chapter like this and with your writting skills i think its going to be the best chapter so far...Please dont disappoint me! Oh, i should really be talking about a chapter you've already done. this chapter was great...Keep up the good work, thankyou for the e-mail...Em.
Sunna chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
Woooo-ooooo! This is ExSSSSSS-iting! Can't wait for next part *jumps up and down*
Tidmag chapter 5 . 2/25/2002
Love your interpretation of the whole issue. Gods you're talented. Sheesh. :: stares in wonder ::

Can't wait for you to post more of this series.
Demeter1 chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
*pauses* What I *wanted* was tear, betrayal, blood, gore, hate, etc. etc. But what I got was... *grins* even better. I'm absolutely stoked! This has proved beyond a doubt that Severus is the KING of manupilation! He rules in the making people believe one thing while doing another. And... the Shrieking Shack incident was pulled off wonderfully. I can't wait to see Black's reaction to the whole thing... and of course, Remus. Snape was right about wanting to bring them down a bit. Excellent! Can't wait for the last part!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »