Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Fifth Columnist
Ariel16 chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
Really good! whats seven fires of hell though? please write more soon! Sev is so devious! i love it! what was ol' Malachite doin in the Forbidden Forest? Hmm...
Amanda chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
I love this series. Is there any way you could make the stories longer?
lelio chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
Oh, excellant! I love it! Well, I won't be able to review any chapters for a week, cause I'm going to Vermont for a ski trip, and I don't think that they have computers at the lodge. So, I'll review when I get back. Loved it, and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
dljewel chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
0.o ooohhhh...0.o:)
Ladysherlock92 chapter 4 . 2/23/2002
ooohhh, this just gets better. The dark underhanded sneakiness of it all. You're good. And the way it plays into the original books is flawless. The detail is excellent, each scene is perfectly described without being over-worded. I love that!
Ariel16 chapter 4 . 2/21/2002
OH ME GOSH! OH ME GOSH! what's gonna happen next? please post soon!
Rosaline chapter 4 . 2/21/2002
Graet job. Wonderfuly done. I can't waight for the next chapter. Thanks for writing your stories, there always wonderful.
koolcaz chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This is great. I've read the rest of the series and it just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next chapter...keep them rolling )
Lelio chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Oh, excellant! ::claps hands happily:: Do try to hurry with the next part? I'm going out of town on Monday, and I won't be able to read anything for a week. I'm very sad about it, but there you go... :(
Gnomish Librarian chapter 3 . 2/20/2002
* claps hands* This is very, very good!
A Very Happy kcinlondon chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Yes! The idea that the prank was not only Sev's idea but part of a master plain to gain Voldemort's trust (and perhaps even Malfoy's back as well, won't he love the feeling when Sev tells him what happened all upset and seemingly under control!) This is part of what is turning into a pretty good day for me (fingers crossed)! Keep it up, please!
Em chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Brilliant chapter! thanks for filling in the time gaps, or really stating that they're there, i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work...Em.
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Snape manipulating Black into pranking him is brilliant. I can't wait to see the plan play out, though won't dumbledore notice? Can't wait for more. Cheers.
Ariel16 chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
Oh! this is so good! tight spot of trouble Sev got himself into! thank goodness Sev Saved them! can't wait until next chapter!
BearcatPooka chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
"and i could drop-kick you through those double doors over there"...ha!

Keep writin' and postin'!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »