Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Fifth Columnist
Lelio chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Brilliant, as usual. I've been looking foreward to this, and it exceeds my expectations! Congratulations! :) LOL... Was that snobby enough or what?
Blackletter chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
And I thought Sev was treading a thin line before... Wonderfully done, as always. I was thrilled to see that you've started the fifth in the series.
Yrfeloran chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I am deeply impressed with this entire series. AmbivalentSociopathic!Snape has so many possibilities - some of it does not jive with his occaisional bouts of emotion in canon, but I'm willingly suspending disbelief here. This Snape is so believable, and so -Slytherin-...this has to be one of the perennial snapefics.
Akimekura Amura chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
You're a very good writer I love your stories Keep writing. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Midnight chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I loved the way that this was written. Very clear, and very much like the style of writing that's in the Harry Potter books. I really do want to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing!
LoveChilde chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Wheeeee! It's back! And looks like it's gonna be better than ever, too. Sev's a Prefect? This is gonna be a fun read. Go you.
Hotmango chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Ooh, very groovy. I'm normally a slash reader myself, but anything with Snape in it is worth reading. You've made a good start, I just want to know what's up with the badges...hmmm...keep writing!
Em chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
a brilliant start to another part...keep up the good work...Em.
ladysherlock92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
yaaaay. New segment. Things just keep heating up for our fave Slytherin. Hope he doesn't burn his toes.
Ladysherlock92 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Yaaaayyyyyy! New segment. Oh, things just keep heating up for our favorite Slytherin. Hope he doesn't burn his toes.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7