Reviews for Metamorphosis
88Mary88 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I'm suprised about myself, but I really, really like this story. And dare I say I feel sorry for Jack. I mean, I am happy that chair ended up together and Chuck begging Jack for Blair was pretty amazing, but still this one scene where Jack's assisstent says he buys every year 3 tickets but always uses just one broke my heart. I actually think it was really interesting and realistic that Blair fell for Jack, he really changed JUST for her. And I also think Chuck deserved it, what he did was 'unforgivable'. I guess Blair would have never took her scheme as far as marrying Jack if she hadn't loved him. I actually thought it really sad that Blair and Chuck cheated on Jack. The scene where he wants a divorce and Blair begs him not to was just heartbreaking. Really liked the story!
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
l enjoyed this story

must admit it was alittle confusing with all the time jumps and who was who but l really enjoyed it...

just have a question you said about a few chapters before the end you had an alternative ending what was it... or did it end similiar... like to know...

keep up the good work
mrschuckbass94 chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Great endin with the chair wedding but I have to say I'm not a fan of a jack blair child it's just odd, lol it's probably because I'm blinded to everything that goes against chair!

thegoodgossipgirl chapter 12 . 8/30/2010

i cam't help it, i'm a sucker for happy endings!

brilliant brilliant fic!
truelies chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
What the fudge? Belle is Jack and Blair's?..
wrighthangal chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
*clapping hands* I have been unable to post reviews for the past chapters...don't know why but I'll sum them all up in this one. I found this story a lil confusing at first but as I read I LOVED and enjoyed all the twist and turns that you wrote. The back in the past and then present threw me for a loop but yet I finall caught on and enjiyed the ride of this story even i Blair was married to Jack and had a child with him and I thought I'd never want her with anyone but Chuck. Yet you made this story enjoyable thru my heartache for Chair.

Thank you I greatly enjoyed this story.
laurienlaurie chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
i felt that this last chapter could have needed something from jack bass, something that says that hes all happy or anything at all. it just felt kind of incomplete without him being a character in the last chapter. but it was very short and sweet to wrap things up, very lovely.
flipped chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
great ending
Deleted100200300 chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
I really loved the end! It was beautiful written and everyone seems to be really happy.

And I totally love how you wrote Jack and the end with him and his daughter was so sweet I guess I wont stop smiling today! Beautiful done!
D chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
aww loved it. its great jack wasn't that heartbroken

hahha... blair married her daughter's cousin :D
fuck this chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
ewwwwwwwwwwwww the ending was awful. Blair and Jack has a child? wtf? ewwwww. horrible. chuck and blair forever
QueenBee10 chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
loved it
Anastasiya M chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
this rocks so much ! the best ! 1

YAY for another awesome story!
comewhatmay.x chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Oh, you gave us such a beautiful, storybook (as storybook as Chuck and Blair can be), utterly perfect ending. Thank you for writing such an incredibly intriguing and wonderful story. I enjoyed every word of it, even the ones that left me completely confused!:P

My favorite part? Belle and Jack's acceptance of Blair and Chuck. You really couldn't have given us a better ending.
laurienlaurie chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
omg, this chapter was literally amazing and perfect in so many ways. it was so deep and emotional, and i cant wait for the next chapter!