Reviews for Understanding II: School Daze
MysticalNyla chapter 33 . 5/21
great story update soon
megan1805 chapter 33 . 2/24
Please update soon as I rather like your story
samira vangola chapter 33 . 2/14
Continue
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 33 . 7/22/2014
Oh poor poor hitsugaya...
CressidaRene chapter 33 . 4/18/2014
While I'm happy to see an update to this story, I feel especially bad for poor lil', innocent Toushiro! Seriously, how did he refrain from losing his cool and letting his riatsu ice over the classroom? I remember that he had really strong seals placed on him before being sent to the Living World, but in this instance, I'd expect him to get so emotionally flustered, that he'd still end up losing it, and leaking some riatsu. That and/or running out of the classroom. Who knew Japanese eleven year olds were already so promiscuous?! Toushiro is going to be traumatized by being forced to attend that school, those kinds of interactions are not going to help him, just upset and confuse him! I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't rebel and refuse to go back to school, as it's so grating, boring, and disturbing for him. Poor guy, he doesn't have anyone in the LW or SS looking out for what he really wants or needs, just what THEY think he should do, or be exposed to.
purpleswans chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
Toshiro's conversations with Hyourinmaru (did I spell that right?) are really funny. Also, I like how you have Toshiro interacting with the other kids. We don't get to see a lot if that in the anime, but there is a very nice contrast between Toshiro's old-fashioned manners and other kid's familiarity.
fan girl 666 chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
awesome chapter I especially like Karin sticking up for Toshiro at the end
Lushca chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
Dear lord, Toshiro is so inocent jajajajajaja I am wondering what are those guys gonna do with our sweet taichou. I have to say I love the story and I thought you were going to leave it there, hanging, I am glad you kept on writing and Im waiting for the next chapter :D.
forever122 chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
O.O Oh ho ho... Toshiro has had a busy day and it's only lunch. This whole chapter was funny. Especially the last part down here.
Ability King KK chapter 33 . 4/17/2014
That poor little dragon child. It's a good thing Karin was there to defuse the situation somewhat or else he most likely would've had a panic attack and froze the school.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
Yay an update. Thank you. I love this series (admiration and understand) please continue to write awesome fanfiction. I admire you so much
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Ok, cool story and all, i rather like but i have two big problems with the story. One, you truly have no distinction between "your" and "you're" and dont know the difference between "then" and "than". It really bothers me when stories have such simple mistakes. I dont mean to be a grammar nazi or anything but it really bothers how many repeated mistakes you have. Also, my second problem is that karin and toshiro seem a bit ooc. They should already be friends or at least know each other from the times they met and played soccer together. Anyway, those were my two cents in all this.
TriGemini chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
This chapter was great to read.

I wonder if Toshiro will ever be comfortable with the way Karin is treating him now.

But at least, they're getting along better.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
MysticalNyla chapter 32 . 8/13/2013