Reviews for Spiral Legacy
ch 8

What the fuck
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 9/10
ch 7

Kuubi NUMBER TWO IS EXAUSTED , THE OTHER IS WILD AND GRUMPY , HnARUTO'S GRUMPY COMRADE IS SOMEWHER , HE MUST TALK WITH HIS YOUNG SELF OUT OF THE RAGE .
Juvart24 chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
This story feels incredibly disjointed to me. The story has way to many POV's and plots all taking place at the same time along with a character (the sheep) that seems to have no purpose other then interrupting the storying and making bad breaking of the forth wall jokes.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Interesting story but seriously dude, this chapter could have been like ten paragraphs and even that's stretching it out!

Kushina's pussyfooting around, Kakashi dated some people, and Naruto's still talking to an imaginary sheep that we don't care about.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
The stuff with the Sheep could probably be cut. TL;DR style.

Maybe put some kind of marker we can skip to?
Nargus chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Uhhh what? I thought Mizuki already slid Naruto's throat last chapter? How come he's suddenly turned out to be okay and with no body else the wiser? Why wouldn't inner-Naruto seem to be doing anything at all? Even releasing extra seal on the fox would probably help him break whatever technique used to control Naruto!?
The Sad Reaper chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Holy crap, im stuck dumb. this story has so many possibilites its nuts. cant wait for the next one.
ougley chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
thanks :)
Igor chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
I hope you'll continue this story one day, even if I'm not very happy on what happened to Naruto and Aka-Naruto...
Igor chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So, is the talking sheep going to be Naruto's butler?
I can't wait to see him explain THAT to an Yamanaka...
CrazyScythe chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Meh, the whole Kuro Quarry thingamajig sounds like a filler arc combined with the main story. If Naruto was going to the Kuro Quarry, then I probably wouldn't consider it filler anymore.
CrazyScythe chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
You know, I COMPLETELY agree with you on fuinjutsu being similar to computer programming, only writing instead of typing, and using chakra instead of processors.

ex:

ifChakraSurge 20mg

setDelay; 500ms

sendChakraSurge; 100mg

]

Weak exploding tag that explodes after half a second after it detects a slight amount of chakra being sent into it that creates a small explosion?

Anyway, I like how you just made both of these fellas DNA change :P
CrazyScythe chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Getting intense!
Homarid chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Well the revolt is still going strong I see. I wonder if Danzo is hoping Hiruzen will die in battle. The no clones thing is a weird twist. There are so many fights in canon with clones its hard to imagine how they would go without them.
Homarid chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Buds and sprouts, pretty appropriate for a Senju I guess. Of course I always want to hear more about Naruto's story. However, you made it a point not to solely focus on him so I don't think the other perspectives will hurt much. Also, I enjoyed this chapter of the revolt.