Reviews for Spiral Legacy
Nargus chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Uhhh what? I thought Mizuki already slid Naruto's throat last chapter? How come he's suddenly turned out to be okay and with no body else the wiser? Why wouldn't inner-Naruto seem to be doing anything at all? Even releasing extra seal on the fox would probably help him break whatever technique used to control Naruto!?
The Sad Reaper chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
Holy crap, im stuck dumb. this story has so many possibilites its nuts. cant wait for the next one.
ougley chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
thanks :)
Igor chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
I hope you'll continue this story one day, even if I'm not very happy on what happened to Naruto and Aka-Naruto...
Igor chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So, is the talking sheep going to be Naruto's butler?
I can't wait to see him explain THAT to an Yamanaka...
CrazyScythe chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Meh, the whole Kuro Quarry thingamajig sounds like a filler arc combined with the main story. If Naruto was going to the Kuro Quarry, then I probably wouldn't consider it filler anymore.
CrazyScythe chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
You know, I COMPLETELY agree with you on fuinjutsu being similar to computer programming, only writing instead of typing, and using chakra instead of processors.

ex:

ifChakraSurge 20mg

setDelay; 500ms

sendChakraSurge; 100mg

]

Weak exploding tag that explodes after half a second after it detects a slight amount of chakra being sent into it that creates a small explosion?

Anyway, I like how you just made both of these fellas DNA change :P
CrazyScythe chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Getting intense!
Homarid chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Well the revolt is still going strong I see. I wonder if Danzo is hoping Hiruzen will die in battle. The no clones thing is a weird twist. There are so many fights in canon with clones its hard to imagine how they would go without them.
Homarid chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Buds and sprouts, pretty appropriate for a Senju I guess. Of course I always want to hear more about Naruto's story. However, you made it a point not to solely focus on him so I don't think the other perspectives will hurt much. Also, I enjoyed this chapter of the revolt.
Homarid chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Well that certainly is a big twist I didn't see coming. Pretty sad about Kushina. Naruto seems to be handling it pretty well, at least better than I expected.
Homarid chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
You really aren't going to let Rambo go are you? I don't really mind though. The meeting was fine. I don't really understand the word game. He is trying to help right? Maybe that is just how he is. I am pretty curious what the other Naruto has been doing.
Homarid chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Well that whole snow world was very mysterious. I hope Kushina recovers somehow.
Homarid chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
I feel really bad for Kushina right now. She thinks her son died and he has changed so much that she probably wouldn't believe it is him if she saw him.. Yea I had forgotten about Shizune. I assume "those that came before" is your answer to technology in the Naruto world. Pretty neat subplot though.
Homarid chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Okay so the palate swap is pretty weird. It doesn't necessarily mean anything bad though. I bet Inoichi will have a lot to say when he sees him.