Reviews for Back to You
JustAmyRobHere chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
omg please continue this please its so upsetting , connors a dick and i want puckleberry to be endgame and this is turning out to be like Sweet Home Alabama :( , so please update soon
cbell123 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
this is a really good story...please update it soon! :)
Kellan'sAngel chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
Hey, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father and friend...If and when you return to writing...I'll be there, faithfully reading and reveiwing!

I have to say, I really love this story, It's unlike anything else on here. I hope you do decide in the future to continue

Kellan's Angel!
nisey610 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
So sorry to hear about the loss of your father and your friend! Hope you can return soon! Latr
somuchforgrowingup chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I'm deeply sorry to hear about what you've been through lately and I offer you my sincere support. I really love your work and this unusual and original story but I respect and understand your circumstances. If you ever decide to come back to Fanfic you'll find in me a faithful follower.
RainbowGleek chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I'm sorry for your loss, hopefully you'll continue to write soon, because you've definitely got a flair for writing. But no hurry, whenever you're ready, us fans will be waiting. ;) cheer up!
Lessismore86 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
I've just recently started reading this story and immediately got hooked! It's been amazing and I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry to hear about your father, as well as your close friend.

This may not seem much at a time lime this, Your story is pretty amazing and I hope you can come back and find the joy in writing again. We hope to hear from you soon, even if it's just an author's note to know you're doing well.
linq1 chapter 14 . 1/10/2012
Sorry to hear about your current events and loss of your father.

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the stories. You're an awesome writer.

Whenever you are ready to write again, i'd love to read more.

All the best and take care..
LittleOriginalOne chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
I'm sorry for your lose. Please know that if you ever decide to return you will have a fan waiting.
LondonSW chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love this story it's still one of my all time favourite Puck and Rachel story's. I'm so disappointed that you haven't decided to continue it, you writing is fantastic and I really enjoy reading everything you've written.
mikitaddict chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Omgg i really hope that ure going to update ur fic soon cuz i flove it! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Mieden chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
You are aware that you will be FOREVER cursed by the fic gods if you dont complete this, correct?
Mieden chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Yeah, just finished chapter 3...thats absolutely great! GREAT, GREAT stuff you got goin on here!
Rachelle chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Please update soon. I really miss this story.
JJ chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! I've never forgotten about this fic and would love for you to finish it, it really is one of the best PR stories out there and it desperately needs a conclusion :)