Reviews for The Dark Side Of Rock N Roll
aireagle92 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Please update?
pinkieswore chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I love this, I also think its funny that my name is Lauren and I go by Laurie :-)
thisisforyou chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Ok, he's cute.

"It's boring there." -WTF! No it's not! Are we talking about the same boat? But I guess maybe if you lived there all the time.

TBH, I'd forgotten this story existed... good job for soldiering on, I wouldn't have. In fact, I have at least 3 chapter fics that I've abandoned, probably for good. I hope that now you've rediscovered it you'll keep updating!

Still good,

-for you!
HayleyComet chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Yay :D Just what I've been waiting for. Can't wait until next update xx
Scaramouchemusic chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
just discovered your lovely fic and i must say that i FUCKING LOVE IT! please update!
Mrs. Maggie-Alice Rose Weasley chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
this is awesome! I love it! UPDATE SOOOON :D
Pureblood Mistress Snape chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
oh my gosh i love you for putting this story up! There are like no stories for this wonderful movie! its insane! please update soon! I LOVE IT SO FAR!
cassiopoeia chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Pretty good - good characterization and the fun joking dialogue works really well. Come on now, keep on writing - don't keep us waiting :)
Deagle Brand Deagle chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I like this story. Honestly, there needs to be more fanfiction for this movie. I think you may have some events out of sequence, but other than that, you're doing fine.

I hope you continue this.
thisisforyou chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Sorry it took so long to review, all my computers have viruses. I blame Con Air. I'm typing this off a school laptop :)

Brilliant! Next please :)
back2vintage chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
hey love you boat that rocked story can't wait for next update
thisisforyou chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I like it.

This, in itself, is quite extra-ordinary. I don't usually like these kinds of stories.

I write them, but I don't like them. Not other people's. But yours is quite good. You have a few characterisation issues, well, imho you do, but overall it's very good.

I'll keep reading, and you have inspired me to rejuvenate my own failed attempt at a Quentin's-daughter fic as well. Congratulations, this is no mean feat.

You have done almighty work here. I love it. XD

-for you!
ashmo24 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I really like your story, everyone is in great character! Carl is so cute :)
chaoscat87 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
really nice new chapter!

i like Quentin's protective side and the way Gavin tries to show he cares.
Loki'd-into-oblivion chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Yay update!

Thanks you just saved me from the boredom of revising for my maths exam on Monday.

Nice, I have Steve, podgy twat.