Reviews for Quixotic
b-isforblair chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I hope you one day will update this story.

I have a feeling that Karin blackmailed Sasuke into dating her with all the blackmail she has on Sakura- hence his mixed signlas towards her and him arguing with Karin.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I don't Like how you made Sakura soo fucking stupid by letting her kiss sasuke if she wants revenge . :
S.K.B chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
You might as well just take down the whole story, since you hardly update anymore...

I'm just looking out for you. ._.
theskywasbruised chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Yes! Go Sasusaku moments! Seiji isn't cool enough for Sakura, and Karin should die. 'Nuff said.
EmoSakura95 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
No readers were lost in the updating of thia chapter :D I just stumbled upon this ff and I likes it! And I know this is stupid but can you add in sui and sak just for the heck of it? Im jk. Not. Really... But what I wanted to ask is if you could make saku and kar friends? Somewhat in the end? Idk, it'd be sumb to ruin a friendship and stuff you kno
22shot chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
LOVE! LOVE! Its been a lonv time since i have read a good, interesting and drama with romance packed high school fiction in a long time and this fic make me miss them so much. I can't wait for you to update soon.
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Well damn, I was too late.
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Looks like Sakura's knee deep in shit with a side of fucking hell.
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Ah, Green Day. We love you so. You might have already chosen, but I'm Team Suigetsu. _
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Suigetsu is awesome. You get brownie points for liking MCR. Most people just don't like good music these days.
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Twilight HAS ruined vampires. They're like fucking glittering fairies!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Le gasp! Poor Stanley. Why do the good die young! Oh, I think it's funny Danna is her brother.
DeidaraLuver chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
i know suigetsu wont be paired with ino but can you pair him someone else? i like his character :)
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
When I read the ending, I was as confused as Sakura. Woah there Sasuke, you dump Sakura for KARIN (of all people), then you get jealous when she's accepts a date from another guy (AFTER you dumped her) and then you make-out with he when her dates bound to arrive any second now. Seriously? On one hand, 'Hey, at least you feel something for Sakura.' On another hand, 'Are you trying to screw-up Sakura's date, you jealous, jealous little thing?'

Really. Decide if you want to screw over Sakura's love life or you actually like her or not. Mixed signals, anyone?

But, anyways, ignoring my little rant to Sasuke, nice chapter! And no worries, I was pretty happy when this got updated, and you still have me on board, I guess. And hmm...I guess the mixed signals thing really does fit in Sasuke's personality, so, good job on that! Um...really got nothing left to say, 'cept please update soon? And don't leave us hanging on a cliffhanger?
Kuku-mi chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Man I thought you quitted this awesome story! I honestly was feeling bored until your story flashed that it updated, I was jumping for joy because your story was awesome! I love it! Please update soon!