Reviews for Whistle For The Choir
arsenicarpeggio chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is gorgeous. Your metaphors are perfect, your characterizations are perfect, and I only melted A LOT.

The last scene with the boys was so lovely and wonderful and sad and I can't even be coherent, but I loved it.

So there. D
Demactica chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I don't know how fluff could get better. Maybe it's just me, but I definitely got some Melchi/Hansi parallels here. Then again, I sometimes find more "deeper meaning" in a work than the actual author! I love the image of Hansi walking home, then again to Ernst at night. It was amazing to read so many fresh ways of describing these characters, because before it seemed to me like it had all been done before. I suppose all it takes is imagination, and, with that, an imaginative vocabulary. I wish you'd meet Jamie Blackley more often if it brings about such delightfully magical reading as this.
purplesummer928 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
One word: AWESOME!

I love your stories, and I love how you write! Whenever I read your stories, I feel as if I'm reading a novel,no kidding!

This has to be one of my favorite fics :D I loved how you portrayed Hanschen and Ernst here! Especially Hanschen! :D
Hanschen's Postcard chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
YOU MET JAMIE BLACKLEY! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *JealousFace!* I Lovelovelove! all of your fics by the way, I just feel like a douche reviewing stories that were posted ages ago, hence my non-reviewage of them.

I just love the way you write, everything seems to be perfectly placed and you write so..prettily. As you can see I am not one who bears the capablility of mastering the art of wordmanship, i try to use sentences that make me sound intelligent, but fail...and i ramble on for no is why I never write serious fanfics. Anway, this is my new favourite fanfic..Thankyou for posting! ;D

Yours embarassedly (ad incorrectly spelt-ly)

Hanschen's Postcard