Reviews for Charlie Bone the Unicorn
Kitty112233 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE CHARLIE THE UNICORN, even though before this story i hadn't seen it, just heard the sound track. So, i read some of the story, then i watched all the Charlie the Unicorns, then i read the rest. Good job!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
That video is so annoying! If you have younger siblings... Lol, though.

-dyslexic Nerd
the wistful mouse chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Hahaha, this is genius! Poor Charlie!

One great thing about it is that, despite the comical situation, the story and characterisation (aww, Dagbert's awkwardness around Emma/Tanc :p) still remain realistic, which some people lose and go into OOCness when they write a plot which isn't necessarily serious.

Plus, I'm loving the inclusion of Emma/Tanc and Liv/Fido 3
Isisisawesome chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Ahahahahaha I loved it! It was just the right length too, you didn't draw it out or cut it short or anything. The punctuation and some of the grammar could have been improved but other than that it was awesome. Thanks for keeping me entertained at 11:25 at night when I'm bored and can't figure out what to write in my story (which is unrelated to fanfiction, unfortunately, because it is original...well as original as a story can be because someone was bound to have thought of whatever idea pooped into my head at one point or another. Anyway I'm chattering...here I shall stop!) k bye

p.s. SECRETAGENTBOB/FILMCOW IS THE SHIZNIT!
Disabled Profile chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Yay! Go Charlie the unicorn. I LOVE that video.
Duckies-on-A-trampoline chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is really good. Plz dnt stop using fanfiction!