Reviews for Singularity
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Wow! I think you did a really great job of pacing the story. Also, it's just plain awesome.
tganji chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I LOVE this series!(Singularity-Similarity-Sanity)

I read this series, got impressive, and I was so happy! Your fanfiction is very attractive and simple to understand for foreigner.(I'm not English speaker originally but try to send this message.)

For two week, I was falling in love with your fanfic. And I effort to understand your fanfic well, so read and read so much! :)

Your sentence is fresh when I read repeatedly and your contents is very romantic.

Especially this series is that I wished stories of Squalo & Yamamoto both present and TYL.

I searched your other S80's fanfic that is good! Sometime I send messages about your fanfiction in detail therefore have to study English!XD

Anyway, I am your fan! You are so talented author. Always good luck to you!
PersianWitch chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
woohoo, totally, entirely, amazingly hot! you seriously rock I haven't read a story like that, where all were so in character, in a really long time! it was a pleasure, as the plot uncovered in a natural way, entincingly denying any right to cut the reading :) this one, all three chapters (or parts if we consider this a series) are a must-read for KHR fans

thank you for the story!

Witch
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Super, super hot. And with such a sweet ending, too. Keep up the gorgeousness!
Raiveen chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
omg this is sooo good. all the chapters. the characterization was spot on and the interaction between them was so entrancing and funny. want mooooore!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Nooooooo it was ending...! The joy and disappointment when reading a story is to know that it will end eventually. You know what, this story is underrated. I mean, completely, TOTALLY underrated. Dammit, it should be given more reviews and reward or something. As in, the BEST S80 FIC EVER MADE. EVER.

And then it ends. Ohgod, the sinking feeling. I want to see the present Yamamoto and Squalo more... ha, Yamamoto's uke, eh? XD

From,

Rena
CherryGenocyde chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
This was so great. I love this pairing, I feel you've captured and made it real.
crobhdearg chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
I really liked this. 'Perfection.' Kyaaaa!(fan girl squeal) _ I love it!
Van Vision chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
awww, i liked it very much. i love the way you described characters of Squalo and Yamamoto, they were almost like in the anime/manga. you should be proud of yourself, really _ and i hope you'll write another S80 fick soon because this one was one of the best i've ever read, honestly.

great job!

(and sorry if i made any mistakes in this review ' i'm from Poland ')
Arcbound Illusionist chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
the fic is good...

I love it...
Queen Phantomhive chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This is nice, hahaha. But Squalo's mouth is always saying things that are opposite to what he thinks and I am surprise or rather feeling perplexed how could Yamamoto stand Squalo and won't he feels hurt by his words and attitude?

If you are interested, could you write one 80S? With Yamamoto being on top?
Alternative Angel chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Whoa, ~fans self~ that packs quite a bit of emotion and lust, doesn't it?

I'm so glad to have found an S80 fic; too many damn people would rather have XS and 8059, why they do is beyond me.

This is told in Squalo's point of view most of the time, and I feel like I'm actually reading about the real thing. This could so be canon with the way you've written it.

~chuckle~ I can really imagine Squalo being that fierce in a "not-a-relationship." It just suits him.

I liked how you wrote Yamamoto to be vocal and on bottom. You got his personality down pat, even if I don't know much about the TYL Yamamoto. You make it seem like this WILL be him in the future.

The final part had me grinning for reasons that I'd rather not go into.

Man, I hope to see more S80 stories like this one.
Serenity chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
That was fucking beautiful! You are amazing!
TheWhisperOfWind chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
You must absolutely write a sequel! My intense craving for S80 has yet to be fully sated~

Great work!~
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
So. Fricking. Amazing.

Please write more. I'm begging you, here. There really isn't nearly enough love for S80, and you're such a fantastic writer...

PLEASE.