Reviews for table talk
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Here's what I think:

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sexually-frustrated Sasuke is very amusing and Itachi is God, no matter what he's doing. Sakura, you lucky little bitch. I wish I were you.

Great story!
missanime chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
LOL! I really liked it, what a large vocabulary Itachi-kun has!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is amusing
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Blanket...you never let me down! This oneshot is hilarious! I love Itachi's snippy attitude and how his needling does seem needless until the last bit. That must have been quite a shock for Mikoto! And I love how Sakura is still blushing furiously despite the fact that, in a week and a half, she'll be married. And Itachi cutting off Sasuke declaration of love was so funny! My favorite line was "...I wouldn't be sitting here with you two, silently suffocating under the weight of your shared sexual frustration." Great job, Blanket!
Rene2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Really funny! Now I have to pity Sasuke... poor poor Sasuke!

Thank You!
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i thought it was funny as hell! (: great job.
Soaring Innocence chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awesome! They're my favorite characters too!
PsychoticSymbiotic chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
:D Your stories are great. I love them!
einsodair chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Pfft. Wow Itachi is amazing. x3 I don't know what to say, you're just this amazinggg writer and your grammar is just so professional. Very well written. I love the plot by the way. It's very creative. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
...LMAOOOO.

dude. this was EPIK. the talk between sasuke and sakura and itachi...amazing. especially at the end. LOLOLOLOLOL.

i love you.
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
nice story! i was cracking up!
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
They where doing the nasty in his parents bed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, I liked it. Until next time
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 6/1/2010