Reviews for What Men Call Love
LamboIsAnIdiot chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome!
AuroraMeansDawn chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was such a wonderful story, beautifully written and I just love Luna and Severus pairings...

I'm glowing like the crystals ;)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
What a marvelous story!

First, there are the Malfoys, who are actually grateful, and what's more, show it (in canon, I always had the feeling that Narcissa would dump Snape as soon as possible if he had lived). This is better than canon.

And I adore Luna, and her crystals, and her love. Severus deserves to be loved as well as to love, and so does she.
L. Casablanca chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Snape's "To Hell with tradition!" was AWESOME! I can't stop laughing... I guess he's a man after all... ;)

Good work! Loved your fic!
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
LOVE IT!

So freaking cute!

Death Cobra Eater
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
-flushes and closes eyes, giggling like mad- This was SO freaking CUTE~! I've never thought of this pairing before - its surprising to say the least, and you made it so believable! Well done! D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww, so sweet! :)

Although, picnic by the Clyde :/ i lived in Glasgow most of my life so far and the Clyde is not such a good place for a picnic lol :P

Great story though! :)
Alex chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was so beautiful. It was very well written, and I loved the way it ended. You have a big imagination and your story telling was very smooth. I enjoyed it a lot, and I wanted to thank you for sharing this with us. Awesome job!
Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good and achingly sweet. I love this pairing and more especially, what you've done with it here.
Taladarkiejj chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aww.. that was very sweet and I loved the courting part. It was rather funny. :D Well done!
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was very beautiful, moving and sweet... Thank you for writing this lovely, tender tale :-)
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Not many people can write this pairing and make it believable. You did a marvelous job of capturing both Snape and Luna's attitudes and characters.

I loved the crystal angels, and the special display they gave to Luna and Severus. If that moment was perfect, then this story follows suit.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this story a very sweet romantic one shjot i loved it its going on my faves list
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is a very original story. I’ve not seen the pairing before, and while I’ve seen stories where Severus survived the war, I’ve not seen any where he has this particular problem. I have to say this was quite surprising, as it was very different to your usual, darker writing.

I liked your description of Luna when she first appeared; of course she’d be wearing robes ‘the colour of a carrot’ and bizarre earrings. Your characterisation was accurate right down to her sense of dress.

‘He told me he'd once tried to find the Isle of Drear, because he wanted a Quintaped for a pet. Not even Hargid is that suicidal.’ This made me laugh, as I think Quintapeds were one of the few extremely dangerous species that Hagrid _didn’t_ want as a pet at some point.

‘he'd corrected Potions essays written in it for almost six years’. Actually, he would only have corrected her Potions essays for four years, as he was teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts in Luna’s fifth year.