Reviews for The Lovely Stars
MidlightPrincess chapter 1 . 12/30/2022
I loved it!
It was really sweet. I honestly wish there was more.
Harry x Anakin is a very interesting ship and I really like it.
Great story
Anuentch chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Where is the rest? Pleaaaaase
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
Disgusting mpreg freak.
thatkid010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
I love this story! I don't want to be one of those annoying people that practically demand the writer to make a sequel though I am quite tempted since you are really good.
adella1200 chapter 1 . 2/16/2020
I love the story I'm hoping to see a sequal or more chapters I hope u continue with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Harry and Vader are not gay. Mpreg is disgusting. Please delete
Naninondesuka chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Update?
cptbludz13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2019
I was expecting there to be more chapters before remembering its a one shot!
scarlettravencrove chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Hope you continue this
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
This should have been continued. Horrible ending.

Leia is superior to Luke. Maybe not in the force but otherwise yes
Meganrae1234 chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
I loved this story! I wish there was more about Vader coming home and meeting their child and possibly killing the emperor. lol
AnimeNerdX chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Will there be a sequel in our future?... The things left unsaid ya know
Bri Kimball chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I think you have great talent with a strong and untamed imagination. You should be proud of yourself. Please never let harsh words or bigoted slurs prevent you from sharing that talent with the world. Fitting in is overrated and To be different is to be human. Congratulations on a beautiful story.

And to all the bigoted cowards hiding behind keyboards throwing stones like a child in pre-school I honestly find it disgusting that you people feel the need to put others down to make yourselves feel better about your lives. Bullies. That is all you are. It doesn't matter if you do it face to face or if you hide who you are behind a screen of anonymity you are still just a bully and someday the choices you make will come back to haunt you. I hope you learn before you say or do something that can never be undone.
MoD Dilara chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
omg your have to conitue !
R chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
People like you are the reason why the earth decides to periodically stage extinction events. Creatures like you are willing to through logic under the bus in order for you to 'justify' some sick fantasy.

It is as if you have some pathological need to create fucked up relationships, and disgusting plot devices.

Harry having Vader's child? Not using anasthesia for the c-section, (Which is necessary because HE has a penis) pointless cruelty, and stupid fucking logic.

Men don't give birth you fucking degenerate.
How the fuck do you even justify this shit?