Reviews for Can I make it better?
Sammygirl2003 chapter 3 . 11/24/2017
Kidney stone? I didn't know it was supposed to be this bad...my grandfather just got his stones removed but he didn't have backache or anything Sam went through. Just red pee and stomach ache.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I don't know why, I don't even watch the series, but I have this friend who DOESN'T STOP FUSSING OVER DEAN AND SAM. So based on my observations, they are a bit OOC I guess? But cute and fluffy as candyfloss. I liked it. I am going to share it to my said friend.
dlk chapter 10 . 10/12/2017
i know how bad kidney stones can be for men and women(my little dog had them!).thanks for the story!
gislene chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
I loved it!
ahayman12 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
I love how Sam tells Dean that he can't kill death because in the season 10 finale he totally does! Way to go Dean!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Wow, I really love this story :D The fact that Sam goes into puppy-eyes-panic-mode whenever Dean simply lets go of his hand was great lol
Juli chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
too gooooooood. :)
Innnnaaactive chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I loved it!
Roadwriter chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
Poor Sammy, he has been through enough already and it just seems to get worse... I hope he gets better soon!
Pip3 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
As a frequent sufferer of kidney stones (runs inthe family), I totally called this in the first chapter. Said to myself "I am gonna laugh if he's got stones." Poor thing. I just passed my most recent one a couple weeks ago.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Great story!
that-random-llama chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Holy cruznocks that story was amazing! I was way to enthralled by the story to review every chapter, but OMG! And one plot that I always thought was good, but could never write myself, was maybe Sam getting kidnapped by demons, tortured, the returned to Dean with horrific injuries. Yes I'm awful to Sam, but it's only cuz I love him! PM me if you're interested in writing a story with a similar plot and I shall be happy to help with anything you need :) cya!
Pepper chapter 9 . 4/3/2013