Reviews for I'm Not Master Of My Senses, So I Can't Be Guilty
Isanxd chapter 53 . 4/2
I love this story so frickin much !
I didnt like how you used "Cmon you are clever than this." Sounds too offending and if I was in her place I would have slapped him. Its not about cleverness, it is about if you BELIEVE in the supernatural world or not. By those words, scientists are not clever cuz they also dont believe...
Arkytior's Song chapter 53 . 3/27
Holy fudge balls! Oh my gosh LOVED this! Can't wait to start the sequel!
omg I loved this chapter!
omg was that a heroes reference
Charlotte chapter 2 . 2/3
Hi there ! You probably don't go here anymore, but I just discovered this sory of yours and to me, it's important to say when it's good. To be honest, i just read the prologue ( is that the right word ? I know that i have a good level in english, but being french, i sometimes lack vocabulary, sorry for that) but that the 1st time ever ( automatic correction is driving me crazy, correcting ever into Everest ?!) that a prologue make me thinking "oh this is going to be good". So, thank you for that, i really like the way you write so far.
I hope you do continue to write,
Kisses, Charlotte
bebe chapter 16 . 2/3/2016
I really really like your fiction and how you made it suspenseful. Some grammar mistakes but that seems to be common now in fanfiction. One thing that bugs me though is the ridiculously long ANs responding to reviewers.
guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2016
You need a beta to go over the mistakes you missed especially in this chapter. It's also extrenely
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 15 . 3/4/2015
beautiful poem :D
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 14 . 3/4/2015
*jumps up and down* it is awesome! "I don't like people touching my stuff." XD fabulous
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I love what she writes down in her book. Very poetic and thoughtful.
JaiNess chapter 53 . 9/25/2014
This was so flipping fantastic, I can't believe it. Going to read the sequel now!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 52 . 9/3/2014
Oh Gosh! She's back?! And she's killed Amy! And Damon what is wrong with you?!

AMAZING STORY.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 51 . 9/3/2014
WOAW THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC!
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 50 . 9/3/2014
awwww loved it. Seen you have a sequel aswell:)
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »