Reviews for To Write a Silent Song
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
When should we expect he next chapter? :)
Nicol chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Interesting,I liked it PLEASE finish it.

My guess is that Day true love is Luna :)

Take care

Nicol
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter(s)

I'll add this story my alerts.

Cateagle chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I just found this story and it's quite the different take and approach; I'm quite enjoying it. The quality of writing doesn't hurt either.

It's going to be quite interesting to see just how much healing and training they can give Harry & Hermione and their friends before they have to face Dumbles and the deceitful Order. I suspect things are going to get "interesting" for all concerned, and that's not even considering what Tommy-boy & his minions and the Ministry & its minions are up to.
happylady chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Great, wonderful story

I can not wait for the next update

Until next time

Gloria
jmdakbar chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Waaaa. Cliffie. I hate you. But i'll say, really good story. Brilliant. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
What has happened to Harry's sight; it is permanent? So, Harry has basically met his great, great, great grand-mother? Looks like Fawkes just dissolved the familiar bond between himself and DumbDumb, but did he bond with Remus or just partnered with him? Who destroyed the wards and and re-hid Grimmauld? Can't wait to see what happens once Harry gets control back and starts to act on what DumbDumb and the rest have done against him like the theft and more. I also can't wait to see what "Day" thinks when she finds out Harry has her cloak. Who is Harry being paired with; Hermione, Ginny, Day?
thales85 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Nice start and a very explosive ending for the third chapter...

Keep up the good work!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Great chapter and your new character "Day" is an interesting one. Thanks for sharing!
rtxtn chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Interesting slant and very intriguing Story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Good start so far, can't wait to see where it goes. Looks like once Harry comes around and finds out what is going on, what Dumbledore and the Weasleys are doing to him behind his back, things are going to explode. You have this listed in the Harry and Tonks area, but it is not Tonks Harry is paired with; whom will he be paired with?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Great story so far and so full of emotions. Thanks for sharing!
Patrick S chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
awesome so far
lectorsum chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
What an absolutely amazing story; it shows a remarkable understanding of the human psyche and how a person becomes the source of their own trauma. Rather than speaking out about his problems, your Harry has kept everything to himself, until something has to break, resulting in almost suicidal depression. In the normal world such an experience would result in a total breakdown of the personality, hence your wall. Quantifying this as an actual physical wall within Harry's mind, has allowed you to explain a deep psychological trauma in understandable terms and at the same time creating a very entertaining story. You have also left at least this reader desperate to turn over the page to chapter 3:-). Thank you very much, I have you on alert and have already added this story to my ever-growing favourites list.

Ave atque vale, Lector
Sunset on Heartache chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I don't even know what to say. This is such an interesting concept to think about...I love it so much. It just makes you think, you know? About all the things that you say that you mean to be perfectly innocent...but actually hurt the receiver.

Hope you update soon.