Reviews for Clash of the Titans
Devin Trinidad chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Aside from one Thoth and Athena story, this is by far the best cross over I have ever seen to include both novels. What makes it even better is that Carter and Sadie don't have much to do in this story! (Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I don't think they would have meshed well with Percy and the other. Plus it was interesting to things from a different perspective.)

The characters were well fleshed out, the action sequences were amazing, the general plot was well thought through, and the Norse gods...WERE AMAZING! Annika was also wonderful wellI liked the little animosity she had with Ziva. AS for the other OC, I like his perspective on things and the way he handled the situation. The narrative was funny, but not overly so. Everything was in balance and I enjoyed this fiction thoroughly.

May the clashing of the gods continue!
hi chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Please do make a sequel. Please!
Anonymousacb chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Dude u really need to post a sequel to this it gets more reviews than any of your other stories not to be a hater or anything
BrAiNiAcOrIdIoT chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Sorry mylast comment didn't make a lot of sense i was tired when i wrote it so anyways

8-(0-)
BrAiNiAcOrIdIoT chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
This storymy language arts essay

That's about right 8-)
BrAiNiAcOrIdIoT chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Are you going to make a sequel or continue with this story?
Thalia2 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Awsome story please make a sequal
xPercyx chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Love the story:D Please update soon;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this story is awsome
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
nice
yob3 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
A saga of epic proportions. Believe it or not, I had the same idea, for the greeks and the egyptians team up to stop the fenris wolf please create a sequel
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
I can't blame Xander for forgetting about the beetle god with everything else that went down.

Lemur Attack! Hah! So awesome and so fitting for this world of Riordan. :D

What an ending... will there be a sequel?
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Elevator music began playing. Shakira. The Norse gods were fans of Shakira. Who knew?

So random... and yet oh so fitting into the context of this world.

I loved Xander's boast at the end. He's been eating red meat, eh?
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
This was a good chapter, especially with the cliffhanger. Dude.

In particular I liked how everyone knows of Percy. :D
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Ah, a nice breather chapter before things starting building to a climax. Nifty.

"I have no desire for a Norse Apocalypse," Hades said coldly. "Or an apocalypse of any kind. My kingdom is filled to the brim as it is, an apocalypse would only add to the traffic jams."

I thought Daealus (?) was working on fixing that...