Reviews for Lost
CodenameSev chapter 7 . 9/7
PROFESSOR RICKMAN OWWWW:)
Alyssa chapter 20 . 8/31
I haven't posted a review in awhile but I just wanted to let you know that this was amazing. I think I might had already read your story some years ago but if I did read it then I'm glad to read it again. This actually reminds me of the first Hermione and Snape fanfiction story that I read which was exact like how this story went but instead of leaving, Hermione was pregnant and her and Snape made up. By the way if anyone knows that story that I'm talking about, please post the name to it when you write the review for this story. I been trying to find it.

But anyways thank you for such a beautiful story!
J.J.88 chapter 19 . 7/23
definite a missing chapter TT
edogawaluanbu chapter 1 . 7/17
This is the very first time for me to write a review, I just want you to know I love your work, the relationship between Hermione and Severus is beautiful and quite elegant. Hope you will finish the story someday.
I'm pretty sure a whole chapter is missing here.
She already took her NEWTS her scores should be on file, she shouldn't have to attend anymore classes, I would be pitching a fit.
Seriously? John Galt? LOL
Who is the snake?
Why didn't Sirius get into any trouble especially with Lucious as a witness?
Why can't she tell him not to take the mark!
I dont know if i want to keep reading this because it sounds like its not going to be a happy ending for Sev.
Red chapter 20 . 6/2
Well... That ending though. Man, I wish you would have put as much effort there as the rest of the story. I feel like you just literary blue balled me. Not cool.
Adahmel chapter 5 . 3/22
Entertaining!
dont.call.me.nynphadora chapter 2 . 3/17
Wonderful :-)
Maria Gaani chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
its awesome...I love it!
The way u created young 17 years old severus snape and the relation between hermione and severus was brilliant..so romantic!
but when snape had to lived without hermione for 20 years this thought just made cry..and the pensive story,,,when I start reading that pensive story what snape did when he lost hermione was so emotional and touching that tears started falling from my eyes in every sentences..I read this story many times,,,but I didnt dare to read that pensive part again.
and I want to say I didnt like the ending at all...snape lived without hermione for 20 years and again you made them apart for 5 years thats really cruel of you..it wasnt fair..I was expecting more romantic and happy ending..I didnt like the ending but otherwise this story is brilliant.
rosalinne09 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
This was such a lovely story! I had tears in my eyes when I finished reading it... Thank you sooo much for writing such a wonderful story! Hope you keep writing such amazing stories. Good luck!
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »