Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
For Snape to be in his 7th year at Hogwarts, the year would be 1978. In 1972, he is 12. Good story so far, though. :)
Elisa chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
Love it!
Goldilocks 92 chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
Thank you so much for this story, it was wonderful! I stayed up all night reading it and found this last chapter incredibly moving.
I M Sterling chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Excellent story! I wanted it to go on forever...
juanitaguadiana72 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
A little hint to all: Go to Schnoogle and look for VenusDeMilo. You'll find the missing chapter there.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
When you read The Half Blood Prince carefully, you'll find that Severus's father Tobias Snape was actually never in Slytherin, because he was in fact a muggle. Eileen Prince, his mother, was a witch though. Hence the "Half-Blood Prince". Also the relationship between Severus's parents wasn't going very smoothly. If I remember correctly, the used to argue lot, and Tobias "doesn't like anything much", including magic . I think Severus was really looking forward to leaving his home and his parents, because at one time Severus tells Lily "It won't be that long and I'll be gone". I don't think the Snape family had a lot of money either. The Prince family might have had, but the Snapes didn't. There is even a passage in the books that says Severus didn't look "well cared for". Sorry, if I'm being fussy, that bit just confused me. Anyway, this is a great story and I enjoy it very much, so never mind!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
hahah i totally noticed " "!clever!
UnicornDraconis12049 chapter 20 . 4/26/2012
I adored this story. I only wished the ending had been a bit... more... I mean it really was a beautiful ending, I just... it left me wanting more. I love your Snape and Hermione together. Really wonderful story. :)
traparella chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
I enjoyed this story very much but there is no chapter 19!
MysticBlood chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
i've been digging up some old HP fics and i'm pretty sure you'd be surprised to see this review hahah

LOST is the first every SnapeMione fic i've ever read and i am absolutely in love with it. just wanted to let you know. (:

~MysticBlood
inClouds chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'm not one for Severus/Hermione, but I've always been a sucker for time travel fics and I have to say...for a story like this to have been written long before the books were over and a decade ago...I'm not surprised that it's earned as many reviews and been praised as much as it has.

I don't even know if you receive email notifications for ff any more, but well done and thank you very much for sharing!
JenniseiBlack chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Omg i loved this completely beautiful i was crying by the end of this. I had to mark it as a fav! Thank for wrting the story.
uwishuwerecool chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
e
Brittany chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
Lol "September fourteenth nineteen ninety seven to send her back to the future." :D
1,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »