Reviews for Lost
Tea chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
hey, so good so far. i have an idea on the dates; snape, lupin and black are about 20 years older then harry, ron and hermione. so if the three younger are about 17, then the three older are about 37. this means that lily and james had harry when they were 20, in 1981. and if they graduated from hogwarts when they were 17 then it would have been 1978, and since the story starts at the begining of the term it would be september 1977.
kjsparkles chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Great start, I would love to see more. Please write more soon!

KJ
jagnic233 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Keep it comming great story
Avalon chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
While the premise isn't original what you do with it from there is all your's,and you're off to a great start. I will be checking it for updates often.
Ehann chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Hee! It's definiteyl entertaining. Time travel always is. Let's have some more, then.
K chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Well as you said, it's maybe not orginal but it does have the potential to be a lot of fun... Lol, you can just tell I'm a severus/hermione shipper... Keep writing:D
sara chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
i love it! I'm so glad you're writing a S/Hr story! Please post the next chapter soon!
Serpentina chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I enjoyed your prologue. Please keep writing. I'm curious, what you'll make out of this story.
Hudine chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
love it. Please finish this story cause it's great!
1,869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125