Reviews for Lost
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
Would you make a secuel?
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Superbe histoire sur le Voyage dans le Temps avec un couple merveilleux...
Dommage que Severus ait gâché six années de bonheur avec celle qu'il aime.
Merci pour le partage et bravo pour votre travail !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
Is epilogue the last chapter and there's no epilogue actually. I hate to point at the mistakes but how cruelly it ended, you rushed to wrap it babe. I'm entirely devastated it seemed like such a promising story, you were so thorough and the way it's finished, it is contradictory to the start of the story itself. I was happy reader until 10 chapters
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
Where the heck is Pensieve gone, is she hell bent on doing every insignificant thing instead of trying to find out why Severus won't want him? And still talking about it to anyone who would hear. So practically put everything before him and still feeling apprehensive. This isn't Hermione we know.
Angelus chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
You deserve more than howlers for this. How could you do that, another 5 years gone?! Plus more Snape stubbornness. I feel so cheated. There's more about Filius Flitwick and his bloody piano than there is about the main characters in this chapter, this LAST chapter. I had this whole long review thought out, just telling I how much I enjoyed this but I just feel cheated. You angsted it up, too much. How disappointing.
Angelus chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
That part that H says in the previous chapter I think ...'can't hold his future against him' in reference to that coward Peter, gave me pause for thought. She actually can hold his future against him as nothing changes, he becomes the same person.
Angelus chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Hahaha,Professor Rickman. I wish! :-)
Angelus chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
I completely agree with your version of Severus, that's how I see him being myself, it makes perfect sense. I don't see anything with the way the story is going however I do wish she could have changed things. Then again, that would be confusing just to think about...
Angelus chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Okay it sounds good enough but the big problem here: Snape does absolutely nothing to help/stop her falling down the stairs, breaking her bones? Knowing how he feels about her? A simple spell would have stopped her...
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
i was slightly disappointed that when she got back to her time her nickname wasnt used now that they were able to without her questioning it ... but i still enjoyed this thank you
Golden Asp chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
This was a great story, one of my favourite Hermione goes back in time blah blah stories. Very well done! *favs*
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Really enjoyed that ending, much more realistic way to go about things then others I've read! Not sure if you know but the bold/italics were a bit all over the place. :) Thanks for sharing!
riskeybusiness chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Forgot to say in my earlier review regarding spelling, that I am thoroughly enjoying the story and excited to continue. So I don't come across as some scathing reader.
riskeybusiness chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
Havent finished reading but some annoying spelling mistakes: defiantly instead of definitely several times, and by Most Ponte Potions I presume you meant Moste Potente Potions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Band-Adius potion, really?! You couldn't think of a better name than that? Humph.
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »