Reviews for Lost
Justonething chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I'm only on chapter 6, but I'm mostly liking this story so far. It's a little OOC, but there's nothing wrong with that. However, there's one mistake I keep seeing and it's driving me crazy. Definitely and defiantly are two different words with two different meanings. You keep using defiantly where you mean to use definitely. It's common mistake that I see frequently, and spellcheck doesn't catch it since defiantly is still a word, just the wrong word to use in the situation. I know this is an old story and you probably don't even visit this site anymore, but it's one of those pet peeves that I can't ignore.
SunnyOtakuu chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have read this fanfiction time and time again, and 12 years later, it still never gets old. Thank you for this piece of artwork, and I hope life is treating you well VenusDeMilo!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
loved the snape point of view here!
soso90 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it very much!
Kim chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
What a touching story. Normally I am a Sirius / Hermione fan, but this was great!
Dimplz chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
I enjoyed it. Thanks.
leprekan187 chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
you are still missing chapter cookie end of 17
Kas Black Potter chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
please write a sequel to this story it would make my day year life idk but it would be awesome to continue and find out what happens next
Carling chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
Thanks to the other reviewer who supplied the contents of the missing chapter. Man, that was brutal. Snape is a right cold SOB, acting like he blames and hated her for messing up his life, and then sort of blaming her for not being a woman when she got forced back into her own time. I don't really buy into it that he loves her that much if he could, in his private thoughts, be so cavalier toward the possibility of her not coming back. He could have been kinder and more understanding to her when she came back from the 1970's all disoriented. Did he think any of that crap was easy on her?

Yeah it was a happy ending...yet not..I agree with the reviewer who wrote that assessment. A happier ending would have been for her to have fallen in love with a nice bookish student in Spain. And Sev could have fallen in love with someone up to his standards. He was a coward and doesn't deserve her. Not when he was so cold and callous to protect his own feelings and stomped all over hers to do it.

And what about Voldemort? Did Harry defeat him or not? Hello? I know that wasn't the focus of this story but Voldemort and his followers were a catalyst for so much that happened. It's odd we hear nothing more about the war at all. Is Snape still a spy?
Carling chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Well I'm female but went to harsh inner city schools so I've been in plenty of fights. Blind fury does take over and yeah, you do want to kill the person you're fighting but only for a few seconds. Half the time you're aware that the person is someone you usually tolerate fairly well most of the time, so the kind of thing Sirius is doing really is premeditated murder, and in canon he ought to have gone to Azkaban for it and same here. Because he had enough time to cool down and he didn't, and he did have to think it through. I never liked or admired him in canon and really hate him here. He acts like gryffindor females are his property.
Carling chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I never liked the Marauders much myself, except for Remus, so I'm fine with you making Sirius be a jerk. Love this so far. I guess it was written before we all found out Snape had a thing for Lily?
Tar-Silmarien chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
Beautiful story!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
To Say That I Love This Story Would Be The Biggest Understatement Ever... You've Left Me Speechless...
Strawberri Leigh chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
All I Can Say Right Now Is: Oh My God...!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Now Is As Good A Time As Ever To Tell You That I An In Love With This Story And With This Ship (This Is My First Snape/Hermione!) And You! I Love How yoy've Written Thwir Relationship And Kept Them True To Their Character; Not Many People Can Do That Going Against Cannon, But You Have, So Props! One More Thing: After Reading The Last Paragraph, I Threw My Phone And Pulled My Hair And Started Crying! Damn Sirius, Whyyyyy?! They're Happy And Together And Sev Knows The Truth And THEY JUST MADE LOVE! Now Everything Is Going To Go Downhill... NOOOO! :(
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »