Reviews for Lost
Kimmily chapter 1 . 2/8
So does that mean this is a story without a happy end? THat would be just soo sad, Snape deserves a happy end, if I've everyseen one. I really hope things do not happen the same way that Snape remembers and if they do that they find a new solution, when she returnes to her own year. I am excited to meet Harry's parents and the rest of the maurauders though, sorry for the speeling btw. not always sure how to spell words... you know how it is, anyway. Interesting take, and I will definitly continue reading for now... I do have an account under the same name fyi, just to lazy to log in.
Best wishes,
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 20 . 1/24
Man I can't stop crying. That was wonderful.
marisamarinee chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Is it Lucius?
marisamarinee chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I'm enjoying this
marisamarinee chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I hope she doesnt fall for Sirius.
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Sunnydale? I see you.
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Interesting indeed
Justonething chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I'm only on chapter 6, but I'm mostly liking this story so far. It's a little OOC, but there's nothing wrong with that. However, there's one mistake I keep seeing and it's driving me crazy. Definitely and defiantly are two different words with two different meanings. You keep using defiantly where you mean to use definitely. It's common mistake that I see frequently, and spellcheck doesn't catch it since defiantly is still a word, just the wrong word to use in the situation. I know this is an old story and you probably don't even visit this site anymore, but it's one of those pet peeves that I can't ignore.
SunnyOtakuu chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have read this fanfiction time and time again, and 12 years later, it still never gets old. Thank you for this piece of artwork, and I hope life is treating you well VenusDeMilo!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
loved the snape point of view here!
soso90 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it very much!
Kim chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
What a touching story. Normally I am a Sirius / Hermione fan, but this was great!
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »