Reviews for Lost
Maria Gaani chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
its awesome...I love it!
The way u created young 17 years old severus snape and the relation between hermione and severus was brilliant..so romantic!
but when snape had to lived without hermione for 20 years this thought just made cry..and the pensive story,,,when I start reading that pensive story what snape did when he lost hermione was so emotional and touching that tears started falling from my eyes in every sentences..I read this story many times,,,but I didnt dare to read that pensive part again.
and I want to say I didnt like the ending at all...snape lived without hermione for 20 years and again you made them apart for 5 years thats really cruel of you..it wasnt fair..I was expecting more romantic and happy ending..I didnt like the ending but otherwise this story is brilliant.
rosalinne09 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
This was such a lovely story! I had tears in my eyes when I finished reading it... Thank you sooo much for writing such a wonderful story! Hope you keep writing such amazing stories. Good luck!
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Severus You Sneaky Snake You!hehehehe
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Loved this! I've read a handful of time turner fics, and this is one of my faves! Ignore Maerie, she sounds like a cuntwaffle with no imagination
lorena gomez chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
beautiful scene, it make me really jealous of hermione to have been lucky to find a guy like severus who really love her for what she is. I wish you could have a machine and create lots of severus to release in the world and make many woman loved and appreaciated. Love your fic and thanks for share it with us.
k.wong27845 chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
I am an emotional mess!
vickety chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
Great story! Thanks.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I like this first chapter. The fact that Hermione is not already in love with Snape makes it believable.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Omg that was a beautiful ending. Please please more?!
Maerie chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I found it too OOC for me to read. I'm sorry..? I know this was published a long time ago and I know you probably won't read this review, but I decided to write it anyway. I suggest if you write another Harry Potter fanfiction and make Hermione ur... a little more Hermione I'll like to check that one out. All the characters were okay, except for the main characters. I'll just leave it like that. Bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Is Hermione ashamed of her relationship with Severus?
Weird0ne chapter 14 . 1/25/2016
I think Narcissus's maiden name was Black. But still good story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
Would you make a secuel?
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Superbe histoire sur le Voyage dans le Temps avec un couple merveilleux...
Dommage que Severus ait gâché six années de bonheur avec celle qu'il aime.
Merci pour le partage et bravo pour votre travail !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
Is epilogue the last chapter and there's no epilogue actually. I hate to point at the mistakes but how cruelly it ended, you rushed to wrap it babe. I'm entirely devastated it seemed like such a promising story, you were so thorough and the way it's finished, it is contradictory to the start of the story itself. I was happy reader until 10 chapters
1,824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »