Reviews for My Konoha Gakuen Nightmare
Hina Sarutobi chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Aghh make Hinayana end up with kiba xD
Maybe pein is gunna act lik a jerk but ten show a rlly nice side by takin her to the roof and the two watching stars then falling asleep. Also make it midnight instead xD
Warrior of Aces chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Again, Neji is going to FREAK! Good job.
Warrior of Aces chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Neji must of had a heart attack!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
i love this story its so cool.i love love love update when you get the chance to please.
Dark Moon Maiden chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
uuu yeah, let's "talk" (wink)
HumorMeh chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
oh god pein is going to talk to her! this made me imagine lots of things...fangirl imagination! Dx countinue plz!
hinatafan711 chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
new chapter soon? really really soon? cuz pien hinata rocks lol even if there happens to be, like, three stories with them
Me-wants-Toast321 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Welcome back! Once agian very very good chappy hahah!
Acumichi chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Darn that perfect cliffhanger! Please continue
A chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Ur mom's mean try 2 update
Hime-Love-97 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
hehe! i luv when neji has a heart attack! r u still grounded? update soon if not :)
PainfulMystery chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Dammn,! I really would have liked to watch the race between you and the guys... OHWELL, hope your not grounded for a while, I've never been(aren't I an angel?), sooo, YOUSUCK. Hahahha, nahh, you don't.~
monkeywolf23 chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
NOIOOOO! THE BEST STORY EVER AND YOU GROUNDED!(srry about that by the way)

I REALLLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
Don't you just hate it when that happens? Just try to update soon after your un-grounded
PainfulMystery chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
AWESOME. Im like loving you right now! I bet you got that bunny thing from the Hinata gots it going on (that the name?) story. I love this and you better update or i'll get the boys from my class to find you and torture you till you update... Trust me, you dont want to nw tortured by them, Think of them like older overprotectives brothers (more then Neji!) who are dying to torture someone. Have a nice day (: