Reviews for Then I Defy You, Stars
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You really enjoy writing a romance one-shot between guys don't you? Again the ending was unexpected. And I must ask you... We're you channeling Shisui and Itachi's personality and way of thinking when you made an explanation on Romeo and Juliet? Or simply it was your view on it? But either way, it was really well placed! I'm learning English literature and I say that response was well said. I love you work so keep it up!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Drowning in angst? Yes. Goshness this is ironic and so awkward and right I don't even know. There's definitely something of a star crossed lover quality to what Itachi and Shisui have since even without the romantic aspect of their relationship it is simply like the fact that they're best friends, from the same family, and are equals in intelligence and in ability they can't stay forever because they pledged allegiances to different parts of Konoha. But gaahh, the ice cream and Shisui's promises are ripping at my heart guts so there. Really nicely done. Loving the dialogue and Shisui's utter cuteness and Itachi's seriousness. Refusal to relax indeed.
lotus325 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This one is sweet, especially considering I absolutely LOVE Shi/Ita. I like the Romeo and Juliet bit you included. 3
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yayness, ItaShi for all!

This looks good so far; I like their discussions on Shakespeare. Very nice first chapter; I'll be on the lookout for the next one. .
5Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Dang you fanfic writers! Why this fixation with Itachi eh? Why why why? I only want SASUNARU...alas even I cannot bypass Itachi and Shisui and you've done an impeccable job to capture the innocence, hope and clumsiness of children vs the brilliant, mechanical, methodical processes of ninjas and brilliant ones at that :)

I'm afraid to ask for a continuation because this packs a power punch as is...and the rest can only be heartache :)

and oh my gosh I sooooo don't like you for introducing a non-SASUNARU onto my favourites list lol
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well, you tried. Although it probably came out more bittersweet. AND it's already "drowning in angst" as you said XD

But this was really good. I mean, fairly simple, but the whole Romeo and Juliet theme you had going and the rather angsty dramatic irony were very well done. And I love your Itachi, as always :)

Thanks for sharing!
ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You always write Itachi so well, even as a twelve year old haha, I love Shisui's personality. It's such a shame that fanfiction with these two is angst by default they haven't had a lucky life really have they? :\

Love this fic as with all of yours :)
Aergiia chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love this. I really don't know what else to say. Shisui's last line made me warm and fuzzy... lmao forgive my cheesiness. xD Thank you so much for writing this, btw. It's just that there's usually angsty fics about this pairing centering around Shisui's death and lighthearted fics like this are quite hard to come by. I hope you write more in the future! (:

- Wingless Fallen Angel